Chapter Fifty-Three: Hard, Harnessed and Obedient

Evelyn walked to the supply room where sanitised, large collections of BDSM tools and toys were found. Anything from dildos and blindfolds to whips and harnesses; it was a kink dreamland. 

One Evelyn had always loved visiting, and this day was no different as she looked at everything with appraising eyes.

She had pre-planned what today's training session would include back when the appointment was originally made, but it had been a surprisingly difficult one to plan. Briar had learned most of what she had been requested to teach and was pretty much ready to enter the Club as a fully trained submissive- in the basics, anyway. He could always request further guidance in specific areas of BDSM, kinks and fetishes if he so desired.

Evelyn was proud of him. She was proud of the leaps and bounds he had made not only as a submissive, but as a person. The growing confidence he projected and relaxed posture he'd adopted as he became more comfortable in his skin was truly a wonderful thing to witness, let alone be a part of making happen. But all of this was also a little saddening. Briar very well may have been the most enjoyable submissive Evelyn ever had the good fortune of training, and to have that time coming to an end... 

It was bittersweet. 

With her items selected and in hand, the dominant walked back to her playroom where she ensured the door sign was flipped, showing it was occupied. The last thing they needed was to be interrupted. And kneeling in the middle of the room, back straight and chin tilted down, palms on his thighs and ass resting against his heels, was her adorable little trainee. 

"Good posture, Puppy. Go through your positions, starting from 'Greeting'". 

Putting the items down, she sat on the flogging bench and watched each movement Briar made, scrutinising every detail. But she needn't have put so much effort in, the young man near perfect in his submission. When he lowered into a kneel, he did so smoothly and gracefully despite his large size. As he readied for inspection, hands clasped behind his head and legs spread apart, his back remained fantastically straight, eyes focused ahead while he waited patiently for Evelyn to finish looking him over. Each position showcased just how wonderful a submissive he truly was.

All the way down to his small, unable to be hidden, smile.

It was so obvious that right then, in that room, he was relaxed and proud. Briar's body never tensed in caution or apprehension; he had even learned to stop looking to Mistress Eve for her approval of everything. He knew he was doing well. But just like there were good days and bad days outside of the club, sometimes his inner anxieties took hold just a little too much within the playroom. 

Evelyn stood and walked behind him when he went into 'Wall', where his palms were flat against the furthest wall, torso bent, legs spread wide, and ass jutted out. She hummed in approval, only to then notice a slight issue after further inspection- one he usually made when second guessing himself. 

Needing corrected, the submissive jolted in surprise when the mistress's cool hand ran up his bare, meaty inner thigh, dangerously close to his already half-hard cock, to push against the leg. Taking the hint, he widened his stance a little. And when she stood back up and pressed on his back to lower him slightly, he pushed his pelvis backwards, allowing a better view of his ass.

"Remember; you want to give Master Devon a cock so hard his heart has to beat three times harder to keep up, so show him everything you've got without shame or hesitation. Play up to his desires, use this lovely body to get what you want when you want, and give him everything he never knew he needed in return. This..." she trailed off, delivering a sharp slap to his ass that pulled a shocked moan from Briar, "This is your greatest weapon as a submissive. You control the dominants, you set the pace and you, Puppy, are someone many masters in this building will desire more than anyone else in this Club. Your body, consent and submission are your power in this lifestyle. So always wear them with pride and show Devon and your Daddy exactly what it is they own, and what everyone else wishes they could, hm?".