Chapter Fifty-Eight: I love you, Master

Briar was so far gone that he almost forgot where he was. With his eyes locked on Quinn's or Jesse's at every available moment, it was so easy to lose himself to the pleasure found in the movements of his hips and the connection between him and his lovers.

He was not so far gone, though, that his impending orgasm came unannounced. No, he could feel it approaching in the form of tingles spreading up his back, inner thighs and sensitive cock. All of the sensations bundled together inside his pelvis until it throbbed, making his hips rock faster into the cushion below.

Quinn smirked from his position in the audience, knowing how close Briar was to the edge, egging him on by pumping Jesse's own arousal faster as they writhed in his lap ardently. It was a race at this point, the aim of the game no longer being who could last the longest, but who could climax first.

"Harder, do it harder" Briar panted to the older man fondling his chest, his request answered with tight squeezes to his plump peck and pinch of already sensitive nipples. Quinn followed suit, pulling aside a strap of their smallest lover's harness to roughly but lovingly abuse their puffy, pink nipples until they were no longer inverted, but thick and erect.

Both submissives locked eyes at the same time, utter pleasure reflected back in the other's eyes, and with a cry they found their release. With one final grind of his pelvis, Briar's eyes rolled back as the orgasm he'd been fending off for what felt like an hour washed over him, leaving his body slack and momentarily weak. Luckily there were the two other Subs behind to catch him, arms wrapping tightly around his midsection to keep him from face planting into the stage, instead lowering him slowly to lay amongst the other spent submissives resting on the array of pillows and colourful silks.

"You did so good, Puppy" Evelyn murmured into his ear when she crouched by his side, a hand lovingly sifting through his hair. "We're all proud of you". And after pressing a chaste kiss to the corner of his mouth-come-chin, she stood with wide arms.

"And with that fantastic show now coming to an end, this gorgeous man has officially graduated from training. Welcome to Tryst, Briar!".

And what came back from the audience and those around him, people who maybe were closer to understanding him than anyone outside the building ever could, was acceptance as they cheered or yelled their congratulations.

Had he expected the night to go exactly as it had, with cum on his thighs after public masturbation? No, not at all. But with how happy he felt in that moment, Briar knew that no matter the consequences he may face after leaving the stage, it had been the right choice.

Now, he just had to catch his breath and finish the last part of the plan.

***

"You ready now, cutie? Things have calmed down a bit" Mistress Eve spoke quietly as the last of the Subs left the stage. They had all sat together for about ten minutes, catching their breaths and talking softly while those in the audience finished pleasuring themselves or their partners. And after a bottle of water accompanied by chill conversation, Briar was faced with the final task.

"Yeah. I'm ready. I think" he breathed out heavily, taking a microphone from the mistress's hand and joining her at the front of the stage. Some people had left once the performance was over, practically dragging Subs or Switches to a playroom in their urgent state of arousal, but quite a few still remained seated.

Oh gosh, I'm so nervous. NO, don't do this now. Come on, Briar. You got this, just... do it. Like you practised.

"Hi" he began, breathless and more than a little shy. Which, considering he just gave himself an orgasm in front of many, many strangers, seemed a bit ridiculous. But there were no rules to anxiety, as he kept being reminded.