| Chapter two

Zoey spent most of the breakfast complaining about my husband and one of her clients but we still had a good time. My life would have been a wreck without Zoey. She was my only way to escape my problems and to have fun. She always took me out and she usually forced me to have a good time and majority of the time I would.

After breakfast I had driven home and I sat on the couch watching movies the rest of the day. I watched a bunch of movies and I had just gotten off a call with Caleb. I wanted to know if he landed safely and how his day went. He was in a rush so we didn't talk for long but he did land safely.

While I was watching a movie the phone rang and when I picked it up a familiar voice echoed from the other side. "What do you want Alex?" I said with an eye roll. "Woah, what's with the attitude," he said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little upset about Caleb," I said with a sigh. "Oh yeah, Zoey told me about him being a dick the past few weeks," Alex said.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now. Why are you calling me?" I asked trying to push the thought of Caleb out of my mind. "Okay then. I called you cause I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us to the club on Friday. It will be fun," he said.

"I'm not really up for a night at the club and I don't think Caleb would be happy about it," I said playing with the ruffles of the blanket that laid over my legs. "Who cares Aaliyah. C'mon, it would be boring without you and plus I haven't seen you in forever," he said trying to convince me.

I really hadn't seen Alex in a while, mostly cause he never attended the family lunches we were invited to and Caleb didn't really like me being around him. Morgan, Caleb and Alex's mother loved having us over but she did smother him a lot.

Alex was always the rebel and Caleb was always a mama's boy. He never said no to her and she would always want us over at the worst times. Caleb and I were supposed to go out when he came back but we have lunch over at his mothers.

I just wish Caleb was more dominant and had more of a back bone and I wish I was talking about with his mother. I just want Caleb to be rough with me. I just wish he would wrap his fingers around my throat while he fucked the absolute shit out of me, making me call out his name.

Thinking about it just stirs me up inside but I know that will never happen because Caleb isn't kinky. "Aaliyah, you still there?" I heard Alex say. I was snapped out of my thoughts and sighed heavily. "I heard you breathing a bit heavily are you okay?"

I blushed and shook my head to come back to reality. "Yeah I'm okay. I was just thinking," I said. "About what?" he asked. The thought came back in mind but this time it wasn't Caleb I imagined. I imagined someone who would actually do the things I want. I imagined Alex.

I imagined him fucking me hard and his hand around my throat as he rammed into me continuously, telling me not to cum until he told me to. Alex was the exact opposite of Caleb. He was who I wanted Caleb to be especially in bed.

"It doesn't matter. What time are you guys meeting at the club?" I asked trying to change the subject. "We're meeting at 10. If you come just let the bouncer know that you're with me if I'm already inside," he said.

I heard a woman's voice in the background and Alex whispered something to her. "I've gotta go now but I hope to see you tomorrow," he said before hanging up.

The thought kept coming back to me and I couldn't help but actually want it. I shook my head and stared at the tv in front of me. I'm a married woman. That is my husband's brother.

Plus, I would never do that to Caleb. He is the man I am in love with. I love him just the way he is and I don't care if he can't give me what I want. He is still my husband and he always will be.

Alex is just a fantasy and it will never happen. Why will it never happen, because I'm married to Caleb and I love my marriage. It's perfect just the way it is. I nodded my head agreeing with myself. That's the truth.

~

When Friday night finally came I got ready to go out.

I wore a black tight fit dress that had an open back

I wore a black tight fit dress that had an open back. I wore a black pair of heels and had my curly hair lose. I had a natural makeup look and I had a small black purse to tie my whole look together. 

I wasn't worried about the dress because Caleb was never insecure in our relationship because he had the mentality of because he has me no one else would want me. He never got mad about the things I wore even though it's what I want but at the same time not completely. Of course I don't want him to control what I wear but I wish he would at least get jealous or be a bit more possessive. I want him to take some control.

I walked out of the house and saw Zoey waiting for me outside in her car. She honked the car when she saw me, in greeting and I waved at her. I walked to the car and got in and a smirk spread on her face.

"You are definitely going out to look for a good fuck in that dress. You look fucking hot!" she said excitedly examining me.

The dress hugged me tightly and shaped my curves and the front shaped my cleavage perfectly. "I'm married Zee. You need to stop doing this," I said laughing at her remark.

"Tonight will be interesting," she said before starting the car and driving to the club.

We had parked outside a very colourful building that was light up with LED light's and you could hear the music from outside.

"Aaliyah tonight you need to forget Caleb and have the time of your life. You're always stiff and worrying about your ass wipe of a husband, but tonight you have to think about you and let lose. You are fucking hot and you need to show it off," she said giving me a little pep talk.