| Chapter eleven

Caleb and I made our way into the house and we were greeted by Morgan, who changed her direction from the kitchen to us. "Caleb, oh honey I'm so glad you came," she said hugging him.

She then turned to me and examined me. "Aaliyah you look gorgeous, Caleb, I hope you told her she looked beautiful," she said throwing a frown at his way then turning to me. She hugged me then let me go. "You know telling your wife she looks beautiful everyday ensures a long healthy marriage. She will never have a reason to be mad at you," she said with a wink.

I giggled as she smiled at me before we made our way to the living room,  where Alex was standing with his hands in his pockets. He looked me up and down before bringing his gaze to mine. I had to hold my breath for a moment to hide the reaction that wanted to escape.

"You look beautiful Aaliyah," he said as he made his way to me. He possessively pulled me in for a hug and his hand rested on my lower back. I felt his lip brush my neck and his warm breath sent a small shiver to my spine as he slowly pulled away.

Caleb pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around me possessively. "I'd prefer you not touch my wife like that." He squeezed my waist tighter when he said wife.

"Hello Caleb," Alex said staring at Caleb coldly. He had this emotionless look in his eyes that made me confused. It was as if Alex actually hated Caleb. "I was just greeting."

"Is that really how you greet married woman," Caleb asked, raising his voice a bit more. "It was a fucking hug, Caleb; would you have rather had me fuck her in greeting."

My eyes widened and I just stared at Alex. "What the fuck is your problem," Caleb yelled. I just stood there as Caleb walked to wards his brother yelling all sorts of nonsense. "Guys! Can we not do this right now," I whisper yelled.

"Quiet Aaliyah," Caleb said turning his head quickly to me then back at Alex. I saw Alex's jaw clench at the way he spoke to me. "Caleb," Alex said stopping him from saying anything more.

"If you talk to her like that again, I swear on your marriage you will regret it." Caleb looked horrified at the words that rolled off of Alex's tongue. I looked back and forth between the both of them before taking a breath and walking to the kitchen.

I honestly had no idea how else to react or what else to do so I just left. I made my way to the kitchen where Morgan was frying some mushrooms and mixing waffle batter.

"Oh Aaliyah, hello dear," she said looking up at me. I gave her a weak smile before sitting on a chair by the counter. She noticed my mood and smiled at me. "They weren't always like that you know. They adored each other when they were younger and after Caleb got married Alex changed."

She sighed with a disappointed look on her face. It was clear as day that their feud was hurting her. "It's okay Morgan, families fight sometimes. I'm sure what ever it is that happened between them will blow over and they will adore each other again," I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"I'm glad Caleb married you. You're such a good person Liya, we're lucky to have you in the family." She smiled warmly at me. I watched as she poured some batter into the waffle maker and then cracked some eggs.

She had made bacon, toast, rice salad, green salad, fried mushrooms, a fruit salad and chicken. There were a few waffles that were made but there was more on the way.

It was about 15 minutes later once everything was done and the table was set. We sat outside eating in silence. Morgan and I chatted away at times but Caleb and Alex didn't utter a word.

"Come on boys this is silly. You guys are brothers," Morgan said as she put her utensils down. I looked up at Alex then back at Caleb who sat next to me. They both still said nothing and just continued eating.

I watched Morgan sigh and stand up. She took her plate inside leaving us in silence. "Your mom is really worried about the both of you," I said breaking the silence.

I looked at the both of them and they still hadn't said a thing. "Why are you guys so mad at each other anyway, I mean I know sibling fight cause I fought with my sisters and it's a normal thing but... you guys hate each other."

I watched as Alex's eyes darted to Caleb who stared back at him. "It doesn't concern you Aaliyah, just let it be." Caleb went back to eating after saying that and I stood up and left. I made my way upstairs to one of the bedrooms and sighed as I fixed my gaze to the ground.

A few moments later I felt a presence behind me. It easily towered over me and I knew exactly who it was when his hand rested on my waist. "I'm sorry you had to see all that, I-" I interrupted his sentence by turning around and looking him dead in the eye.

The lust was clear in my gaze. "Thank you for standing up for me." I stood on the tips of my toes so I could reach his cheek and placed a light kiss. When I tried to make my way out he pulled me back in and I crashed into his chest with a breath.

His lips were a breath away from mine and I looked up at his eyes. His hand went down from my back to my ass and he squeezed it hard, earning a gasp from me.

"The things I want to do to you right now darling." He let out a deep, dark chuckle before brushing his lips over mine ever so slightly. He closed the small gap that was between us and I could feel his erection on my stomach. I bit my lip trying not to moan.

"I want him to hear you scream my name as I make you cum over and over again." I let out a breathy moan and he had an amused smirk on his face. "1 ó clock Aaliyah, it's just a matter of time."