| Chapter twenty-four

My eyes flickered to the smirk that was planted on his face before I looked back at him. He chuckled deeply before he let me go. I didn't step back for a moment before I realised I was just staring at him.

"You're supposed to be admiring the art, not me Aaliyah." He had an amused look on his face and I couldn't help but blush. "You are art to me," I said in a low seductive tone, but it was laced with pure affection.

He had a look of desire in his eyes before he reached for my hips and pulled me into him. "If you say things like that darling we might just have to skip all of this and take you to the room."

My eyes flickered to his lips before I leaned in, but leaving our lips just a breath apart. "I told you," I paused as I watched his eyes darken. "Not that easily." My eyes looked back at him innocently before I walked away looking at every art piece with awe.

It was incredible. It was so beautiful how someone's thoughts could be projected just by a series of colours and shades on a canvas. It was a beautiful way of expressing one's inner thoughts and feelings that no one else would be able to understand. It was almost therapeutic looking at each brushstroke and just staring at the art work knowing that each one had it's own story.

Alex and I walked around for a while before we stood in front of my favourite piece so far.

It was a beautiful blended piece of a man and a woman dancing

It was a beautiful blended piece of a man and a woman dancing. It had a use of warm colours and harsh brushstrokes.

"What do you think is the story in this one?" he asked me. I turned my head to him and then back at the painting. He stood behind me at a short distance with his hands behind his back. "I think it's a depiction of true romance."

"True love?" His voice was laced in curiosity.

"Yeah. What's more romantic than a dance. You could only imagine the look in his eyes when he holds her, or how he felt before he kissed her. They're dancing in the rain, you could see by the blues in the background and the brushstrokes."

I felt him close the distance behind me. "What else?" His hand ran down the back of my bare arm and a shiver was sent running through my spine as his fingers lightly stroked my arm.

"Everyone wants to kiss in the rain. Everyone wants their own romance story and these two got it. The way their body's are blended together shows that they are bonded." His hands came to rest on my waist.

"Their souls are one," I said letting out a soft breathy moan when a kiss came down on my neck. "Beautiful explanation Ms. Hawkings." My last name rolled out of his tongue with ease and my heart did a flip. The way he addressed me made my heat stir. His hands came to my hips and he spun me around.

"What about you Aaliyah, do you want your own romance story." He looked down into my eyes intensely. I bit my lip before nodding. "I want it with you Alex. I want you to be a part of our story."

I realised that I said our. Was I really just confessing me feelings for Alex this way. Was I really going to tell him that I love him. Truth be told I didn't care because I wanted him to know how much I felt for him.

I want him to know that I love him.

His hands cupped my face and he looked down at me with a smile. I bit my lip once again before I felt him crash his lips on mine. His tongue plunged into my mouth and explored it. His one hand moved to my throat and he pulled me in more, deepening the kiss.

This kiss was different from any other kiss I've had with Alex, sure it was fucking amazing but it had a different element this time. There wasn't just lust or desire or even affection. There was passion and call me crazy but there was also love.

The passion laced both our lips and it was like nothing I have ever felt. It felt more than amazing and I loved every moment of it. He pulled away slowly still looking at my lips before looking into my eyes with passion.

"I want to be a part of our story too." His voice was soft and gentle, it had a certain vulnerability to it that I never thought I would see.

My arms flung around him before my lips came to his again, intensifying the passion and mixing it with desire. The kiss slowly become more hungry and we could both read what we wanted.

He pulled away, biting on my lip as he did. "Be mine Aaliyah." I smiled warmly at him before pecking him. "Alex I was always yours." His bright smile was plastered on his face before he kissed me again.

After we left the gallery we went back to his place. Was it a good idea to let him do what ever the fuck he wanted with me, no, but on the other hand I couldn't resist the look in his eyes.

I was cuffed to the suspension bar and the blind fold was tied over my eyes. Our clothes were probably scattered on the floor.

"Aaliyah I want you to count every single fucking smack that comes down. If you miss even one we will start from the beginning, do you understand." I nodded my head biting my lip.

A harsh smack came down on my ass and I jolted forward tugging on the cuffs. "Manners Aaliyah."

"Yes sir."

A/n
Had to make it short so that it had more of an affect. I hope you're enjoying the book so far because almost over😥