| Chapter eighteen

"Alex someone might see us," I said pulling away. He pulled me back in and I moaned pulling away again. "We could get into a lot of trouble."

He rolled his eyes before looking at me annoyed. "I don't give a fuck who sees Aaliyah. You're mine right now anyway."

Before I could say anything his lips were on mine and he moved my hips back and forth against him. He groaned when I moaned into his mouth as I pressed myself harder on him.

He pulled away and stopped my hips from moving, making me glare at him. He chuckled before pecking my lips and making me sit back in the passenger seat.

I folded my arms and pouted in the other direction. "Don't be mad at me darling," he said using his finger to turn my gaze back to him by my chin.

He pulled my face closer to his, kissing me affectionately before pulling away. "Just be patient for me okay." I nodded my head but I had no idea what he meant. He gestured for me to put my seat belt on before he drove off.

He drove us to a mall and I looked at him confused. "What are we doing here?" "We're here to see a movie." He got out of the car and went to my side and opened the door. "A movie?" The excitement and confusion clear in my voice.

We walked into the mall and we made our way to the theatre and I could feel so many people's eyes burning into my body. A lot of them were from jealous woman and some were also probably horny men.

Alex paid no attention to their stares and walked to the cashier to get us some snacks. Alex asked what I wanted and I told him I wanted some caramel popcorn and a slushie. He ordered the same for himself but he added some sweets.

"Will that be all handsome." The lady twirled her hair and batted her eyelashes at him. Alex looked at her emotionlessly and gave her his card.

She tried very hard to get his attention but Alex wasn't having it and would lean into my ear and whisper things into my ear that would make me blush or giggle.

I heard the lady scoff before she gave Alex his card. Alex took it and we took our things in and took our seats.

"Did you do what I asked?" I nodded looking at him curiously. "Why did you want me to go commando?" I said with an eye roll and a giggle.

I stopped mid laugh when I saw Alex pull out a toy. I looked at it wide eyed then my eyes snapped back to his. "Alex I-" I let out a loud gasp feeling him shove it in. I felt it start vibrating and it felt sensational, holy fuck.

"You better keep your voice down or everyone will hear you," he whispered in my ear before he started moving the toy in and out.

My eyes were fixed on the screen as the movie started. I could feel Alex's gaze burning into the side of my head as his hand moved the toy furiously. My insides were pulsating and my orgasm was growing so quickly.

My hips rocked back and forth riding the toy and Alex chuckled. "That's right baby, enjoy it." I felt the setting go up and my eyes closed and I threw my head back.

If we weren't sitting in the back right now everyone would have know what was happening but they didn't. They were all completely oblivious to what was happening right now but the thought that we could still get caught at any moment only made hornier and it brought me closer and closer to my orgasm.

My one hand grabbed onto the
arm rest tightly and the other rested on top of Alex's hand. "Right there~" I whisper moaned. I tried very hard not to be loud but Alex made that almost impossible.

It felt so good. I could feel my erotic juices spilling out of me and I swear I messed on my dress. My orgasm was growing fast and Alex could see it. He leaned into my ear and kissed my neck before whispering. "Cum Aaliyah, cum hard baby."

Alex attached his lips to mine to stop me from moaning out loud. My hips and legs quivered as my orgasm unfolded, the ecstasy almost euphoric. He kept the toy going as I came hard. He buried it deep inside of me as I finished before he pulled it out.

He bit my lower lip as he pulled away and he chuckled deeply. "Good job darling." He kissed my cheek. I watched as he ran his finger up the toy and brought his finger to his lips. "Sweet, just as I imagined," he said humming in amusement.

He put the toy away and continued watching the movie as if nothing happened. I fixed my dress and reached over him to get my snack. I made sure to put my hand on his inner thigh when doing so.

I heard his breathing quicken as I sat back and ate some popcorn, trying to hide the smile that tried to appear on my face. I felt his gaze on me and I turned to him with innocent eyes. "What," I said playfully as I batted my lashes innocently.

The rage and desire was evident as he gazed back at me. "Did you just tease me." His eyes were dark and full of desire. I bit my lip looking down at his crotch and saw his cock straining in his pants.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I ate more popcorn and fixed my eyes on the screen, trying to hold on to the confidence that had suddenly taken over. Getting another idea in my head I leaned over again but this time placing my hand right on his crotch.

I got my slushy and I looked into his eyes as I slowly made my way back. His jaw was clenched and I leaned in and kissed where it was clenched before fixing my eyes on the screen once more.

His gaze was still on me and I could feel the fury radiating off of him. He leaned into my ear slowly and I felt him squeeze my inner thigh harshly before he whispered. "You're going to regret this when we get home darling." He chuckled darkly but there was no joy in his laugh, before we sat back and watched the movie.

I'm so dead.