| Chapter fourteen

Alex pulled out of me slowly with a moan earning a moan from me. I breathed heavily as I used the cuffs to keep me standing. I could barely feel my legs and they were still shaking a bit from when I came. "Do you think you can stand?"

"I-I don't know," I said in a breath. He undid the blind fold and revealed my eyes that had had tears in them. He undid the cuffs and my knees bucked. I couldn't stand or walk but luckily he was there to catch me.

He picked me up and he walked us to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I asked as I snuggled into his chest. "This is after care. It's when the  dominant takes care of his sub." He put me down on the counter and ran a bath.

"It's one of the most important things after having sex, even in vanilla sex. You should always take care of your partner." He came to tie my hair up and rested his hands on either sides of my thighs. "I never knew that. Caleb never-" Alex cut me off.

His lips were attached to mine and I felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach. His lips were sensational and his tongue moved rhythmically with mine. My hands came to his hair as the kiss became more aggressive. His hands cupped my ass as our heads moved from side to side.

He pulled away, slowly catching his breath and I took the opportunity to catch mine. My eyes were still closed for a moment before I opened them to meet a pair of soft green eyes that were piercing my soul. "Do you want bubbles?"

He had a small smile on his face that made me smile. I nodded my head, and he planted a kiss on my lips before getting some bubble bath and pouring some into the bath.

After the bath was filled up Alex carried me in and he stepped in behind me. He laid me back against him as he cleaned me up gently.

After the bath we cuddled in his bed silently enjoying each other's company.

"Stay the night Aaliyah," I heard his deep voice say softly. "You still can't really walk properly so stay. Let me take care of you."

I looked up at him and gave him a smile. "You want me to stay." He chuckled lightly and it sent a shiver up my spine. Everything about Alex made me feel good and not just in a sexual way.

Alex made me feel special, he made me feel like I was enough. "Yes, I want you to stay." He looked down at me and caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes leaning into his touch. "Just tell Caleb that you're spending the night at Zee's."

I opened my eyes and looked at him for a moment before nodding my head. A smile appeared on his face and for the first time I saw more than lust or desire in his eyes. It felt like there was so much more to it now.

Things will never be the same now and for some reason I'm okay with that. Deep down I could feel the feelings I once had slowly creep back up and I could feel my heart tighten.

If feelings got involved, then I know I'm going to get hurt and that's something I want to avoid. Alex doesn't do the girlfriend thing so I should let these feelings go. We're adults now and I'm married. I can't have feelings after just one fuck.

One amazing fuck can't just suddenly bring back the feelings, the feelings I had buried very deep down a very long time ago. The fact that they are coming back just goes to show that they never left. They were always there just waiting to come out and this gave them that opportunity.

That look in his eyes just opened the door wide open and that made things complicated. I didn't need complicated on my life right now, that would make things way too hard and I don't want that.

"I'll order some take out." He kissed my forehead before going to get his phone. I instantly missed his touch. I wanted to be in his arms forever.

I had gotten my phone and called Caleb. "I'm going to be spending the night at Zee's. We had a really long day so I'm gonna stay." Caleb went silent for a moment before responding. "Yeah okay whatever. I'll see you tomorrow." He ended the call and I looked at my phone confused.

It was like he didn't care that I wasn't coming back but he was complaining about not spending time with me. It made no sense but I wasn't able to dwell on it any longer because Alex came back.

"What'd he say?" I looked up at him and the expression on my face said it all. "Aaliyah you need to stop doing this. Why are you still even with him, I hate seeing you like this," he said walking to the bed and sitting at my feet.

I had no idea what to say to him. "He's my husband." That was the only thing I could say. "You seem to say that a lot Liya. Are you trying to convince me..or yourself."

Once again, I had no idea what to say. Honestly, I didn't know who I was trying to convince. The words would always roll out of my mouth almost like an excuse for me to not blame him. 

I did see his wrong but in marriage there is always a bumpy road. Things can't always be perfect.

Alex pulled me onto his lap and made me straddle him. His lips came in contact with mine and a tear rolled down my cheek. I had no idea why I was crying. My feelings for the past few days have been a rollercoaster and I had no idea why.

Alex's hands came to grab my ass and he slowly pulled away. Seeing my tears, a harsh smack came down on my ass. I moaned softly grabbing his shoulders tightly. "What did I say about crying over him."