| Chapter twenty

I pulled away slowly and smiled at him. "I loved every second of it." I pecked him with his face in my hands. "Can I ask what happened though?"

He let out a chuckle before getting the tray. "You passed out." He took a cookie in his mouth as if what he said was just something minor. "I passed out?!"

He broke a cookie and put it in my mouth humming in response. "Shortly after we came you were out so I took care of you. I bathed you then I massaged you so that when you woke up you weren't sore and then I also put some cream on your rope burns."

He picked up the hot chocolate and blew on it a little bit before giving it to me. "Rope burn?"

A smirk appeared on his face and I could see he was reliving the memory. "You were squirming and tugging on the rope so much that you got rope burn."

I looked at my wrist and palms and saw the marks. I took a sip of the hot chocolate not knowing what to say. "You should tease me more often darling, I really enjoyed myself."

He took his hot chocolate and a smile formed on my face. Teasing him drove him nuts and would make me feel good knowing I was getting under his skin, and the punishment felt even better.

"Maybe I will." I took a sip of my hot chocolate wiping the smirk that was on my face. The look on his face when I said it was priceless and this made me want to be more of a brat more often.

~

Alex had driven me home and we sat in the car for a moment. "Liyah, I need to tell you something." He had a serious yet hurt look on his face as if he were worried about what he had to say.

"Yeah." I smiled at him trying to lighten the mood. He was about to speak before he just stopped and stared. His eyes became dark and he looked furious.

I turned to see what he was staring at and I saw Caleb's car parked in our driveway and he got out with a woman. He got out of the car with Arina.

I was confused for a moment before I turned to Alex who had averted his gaze forward. His phone rang and when I looked down at it, I saw it was Mikayla.

I felt a sting in my chest when her name popped up and he saw the look on my face. I wondered if he was still seeing her while we were doing what we were doing. I wonder if he did the same things he did to me to her. "You can answer it, I have to go anyway." I opened the door hearing him yell my name but I didn't respond.

Feeling embarrassed, I rushed to the door and when I got into the house, I thought time had just stopped. The look of horror on both their faces before Caleb put her down and took a step forward.

"Aaliyah, I thought you would call." I looked from him to Arina before turning my gaze to Caleb. My heart dropped at the guilty looks on their faces. It went dead quiet for a moment before the door opened behind me.

I didn't turn to see who it was because I knew exactly who it was. "What's going on here." Alex closed the door behind him and came to stand next to me.

The guilt on Caleb's face turned into anger. "What the fuck are you doing here." I felt the tears begin to sting my eyes. I looked at Arina who had her gaze glued to the ground the whole time before she sighed. "Caleb and I are having a baby. We're also engaged." I looked around and saw the champagne bottle and glasses.

"It's been going on since last year Aaliyah. I caught them at Legacy Hotel when I went on one of my business trips," I heard Alex say.

My head turned to Alex and the tears rolled down my face. "You knew. You knew this whole time and you didn't tell me."

"Baby, I didn't-" I cut Caleb off by raising my hand. "Do you love him." My attention was to Arina. She nodded her head and bit her lip nervously. "Then I hope he makes you happier than he made me. I hope you're treated better."

I wiped the tears that fell before turning to Alex. "I guess now I know why you were willing to fuck me and not feel guilty for it. Did you do it as revenge or was it because you actually cared about my well-being."

The room was silent before Caleb lunged past me and tried throwing a punch at Alex who dodged his effort easily. "That's my fucking wife you bastard."

Arina looked hurt at his words for a moment. I turned back to the men and Alex had Caleb pinned to the wall. "I was just giving her what she needed. She was so desperate for a good fuck and she came to me and I'll just tell you.." he paused chuckling deeply. "You were missing out man."

After hearing that I couldn't be there anymore, so I turned on my heels and made my way upstairs to pack my things and get out of there as fast as possible. I rolled my suitcase full of my things down the stairs and pushed passed the men who seemed to have stopped throwing hands.

"Liya wait." Alex tried talking to me but I kept moving for the door. I got to the bottom of the stairs and took my phone out to call Zee. "Liyah please wait." I paid no attention to him. "Can you Please just get in the car Liya."

I texted Zee instead because she wasn't answering. "Get in the car Aaliyah," Alex yelled and banged his hand against his car. I stopped dead in my tracks before I turned to him slowly as the tears were streaming down my face.

I made my way to the car and he opened the door for me and put my bag in the back before getting into the car. "Take me to Zee's house."