| Chapter twenty-nine

Alex's jaw was clenched as he watched how Caleb examined me. "I didn't think you would come." Caleb's voice was shaky and I could feel the guilt radiating off of him.

"I'm here for Arina, she's my sister so I have to support her no matter what." Alex came to stand next to me and he put a possessive arm around me. In that moment I could feel the toy go on and my gaze snapped to him.

I cleared my throat trying to contain my reaction. "So you two are together." Caleb had a hurt look on his face. I looked at him with my lip tucked between my teeth. I could feel the setting of the toy go up and I let out a gasp.

"Yes w-we're...together." I looked back at Caleb. He looked so hurt yet he was the one that brought this on himself. I'm not one to blame but this is still partly his fault. "You're seriously going out with New York's play boy. I honestly thought you were better than that."

I felt the toy stop and I let out a deep breath. "Caleb, you have brought me down our whole marriage and you've made me feel like I was never enough. Our whole marriage was always about you and my feelings were never acknowledged. I put up with it for so long because I thought I loved you but Alex helped me realise that I don't. No one can truly love a man that only loves himself and I hope and pray to God that you treat Arina better than you treated me because even though she hurt me, she doesn't deserve to be mistreated like I was."

For the first time I stood up to Caleb and it felt so good. I was able to speak my mind without being judged. I was able to speak without the fear of him leaving me.

"I always get what I want Caleb. I've loved Aaliyah in ways you were never able to love her. You don't deserve her and honestly I don't either but she's mine regardless and.." Alex paused looking in my direction and the toy went on.

"I love her."

I swear my heart was about to stop at that moment. I was looking into his eyes and everything around us disappeared. It felt like it was just me and him in that hallway, in that moment.

He loves me. He really loves me and I love him. I tried responding but a moan escaped my lips because my orgasm was building much faster than I had anticipated. "M-my back hurts, please excuse me."

I rushed to one of the empty rooms and shut the door behind me. I let out all the moans and pants that I was trying very hard to suppress. I could feel myself getting closer and closer but the toy stopped when Alex walked into the room.

"No Alex, please I was so close." He walked to me cupping my face in his hands. "I love you Aaliyah." His lips came to mine and our heads swayed slowly from side to side, kissing passionately. His tongue danced with mine passionately and affectionately. He was so gentle it was as if he was afraid of breaking me if he touched me. Before his hands explored my body I felt the toy go on and I moaned into his mouth.

He slowly lifted my dress and his hand went to the toy and he applied more pressure which made me pull away to moan out loud.

He slowly took the toy out of my panties before sliding them down. He spun me around and bent me over, making my hands hold me up against the bed.

I heard him unbuckle his belt and within moments he thrusted into me. "Fuck~" His hips moved slowly, in the most teasing pace and the room was filled with our moans as his hips gradually picked up their pace, moving harder and deeper.

He bent over and brought the toy to my clit as he rammed into me, hitting my g-spot over and over again. The bliss was slowly taking over and my knees were slowly become weak. He felt so good inside of me and the toy only made things feel even better.

Fucking hell Alex amazing, he told me he loved me and the thought alone was getting me closer. "Fuck, I'm so close." He applied more pressure with the toy and his hips were moving as fast as possible. "I told you I loved you darling, I didn't hear you say it back." The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the room, along with the loud sounds of my pleasure and his own.

A smack came down on my ass. "Let me hear you say it, fuck~ let me hear you say it while I cum."

The setting of the toy was now on its highest and he was thrusting harder than before if that was even possible. I felt that gut tightening feeling and my orgasm was about to unfold very soon.

"Tell me you love me Aaliyah, I want to hear you say it or you won't cum." As if he didn't already know I loved him but I really needed to cum. I couldn't hold it any longer. "I love you Alex, fuck~ I love you so much."

Our moans mixed as we reached our release. My orgasm unfolded on him making the pleasure run through my entire body and my body quivered from the feeling as I tightened around him. His release was spilling out inside me as he was buried himself deep inside.

"I love you more Aaliyah." He pulled out of me and spun me around. His lips came to mine and he kissed me passionately. He kissed me with love and it felt amazing. He was amazing. I truly did love him more than anything.

After we had neatened ourselves we made our way to where the ceremony was going to take place. "I'll meet you inside, I just need to use the bathroom." I rushed to the bathroom and my head was over the toilet.

When I finished throwing all my guys up I made my way to the sink and rinsed my mouth off. I had no idea what was going on with me but all I knew was that I was not liking it.

I stared at myself for a moment before a realisation came to mind. "Fuck." I was so caught up in the moments that I hadn't realised that I hadn't had my period yet and I was never late. Ever.