| Chapter four

"Caleb?" I yelled to see if he was home. I walked into our room and saw him sitting on the bed typing away. "Hey," I said smiling at him.

His head lifted and he looked at me. He looked me up and down then looked me dead in the eye. "Where were you?" I looked down at my dress then looked back at him.

"I just went out with Zoey and Alex," I said walking to him. "Alex. You went out with Alex looking like that," he said looking me up and down again. I looked at him confused. He never had a problem with the way I dressed, what's going on now.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked him confused. He stood up and walked closer to me. "Aaliyah I swear if you did anything..." I took a step back in shock.

"What the fuck Caleb. How could you even say that," I said getting upset. I had no idea why I was mad because something almost did happen and I absolutely hate how disappointed I was when nothing did.

"What else am I supposed to think Aaliyah. You went out with New York's most eligible bachelor and you expect me to believe you didn't sleep with him?" he said.

I couldn't believe this. My husband of 6 years just accused me of cheating on him with his brother. I'm actually starting to wish that I would have.

"You know, I honestly thought you thought more highly of me than that. I stayed away from him for you and when I go out with him once, with friends..you accuse me of cheating on you with your fucking brother," I exclaimed, really wishing that Alex and I weren't interrupted.

This wasn't the first time Caleb had accused me of cheating on him with Alex. He always did this when ever I went out with Alex and then when I proved that I wasn't cheating he would just say a bunch of bullshit which didn't even make the situation better.

It was so fucking exhausting and I'm sick of it. "You know what Caleb, I'm starting get really sick of this. I'm going to sleep in the guest bedroom," I said rolling my eyes and walking out of the bedroom, leaving Caleb sitting on the bed with his gaze to the ground.

I threw myself on the bed and pulled my phone out of my purse. I dialed the number and brought the phone to my ear. "Aaliyah," his deep voice rang on the other line. He picked up on the second ring.

"I would," I said into the phone.

"You would what?" he asked a bit confused.

"I would let you fuck me. I want you to fuck me Alex," I said looking at the door.

The line was silent for a moment before he started speaking. "Meet me at Tina's Café at 10 am."

"What for?" I asked confused.

"Don't be late darling," he said before hanging up.

I had no idea what the fuck I was doing but all I knew was that I was mad at Caleb and I wanted Alex.

~

The next day I got ready to go meet up with Alex. "Liya, can we talk?" I heard Caleb ask. He stood in the door way nervously. "What is it Caleb?" I said while putting my shoes on.

"I'm sorry about last night baby, I didn't mean to accuse you of cheating," he said walking into the room. He sat down next to me and put his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm off work today so I can make it up to you. I can take you out for lunch or we could go see a movie," he said kissing my neck. "Or we could just stay here," he continued as he ran his hand down the side of my thigh.

"I have plans already," I said looking at him. His hand stopped dead in it's tracks and he looked up at me. "Where are you going?" he asked a bit disappointed.

"I'm hanging out with Zoey today," I lied as I stood up and went to the mirror to fix my hair. I fluffed it up a bit more and made some hair sit in front of my shoulders.

I applied a bit of lip gloss before turning to Caleb who was just staring at me. "I'll let you know if there are any changes," I said as I made my way out the door. "I love you Aaliyah," I heard him say.

"I...love you too," I said before going down the stairs and getting out of the house. I got into my car and sighed deeply. I have no idea why I was starting to feel bad. My head and body are in contrast with each other and it's killing me. My head says that I should stay with my husband but my body is telling me to start the fucking car already.

It was just so complicated. Why did Caleb have to be Caleb, why couldn't Alex be the vanilla and Caleb could be the kinky one. Why did my body have to want something else and not just settle with what it already has. Why couldn't I just be vanilla, it would really make my life less complicated.

I looked at the time and there were 10 minutes till it was 10 ó clock. I took a deep breath and started the car.

A while later I stopped in front of the café. I took a deep breathe before walking in and looking for Alex's table.

When I finally found him I took a deep breath before walking to his table where he sat patiently. I walked around to the empty seat across from him. His head shot up to me then he looked at his watch. "Just in time darling," he said with a smirk on his face. He examined me for a long moment.

"So, how is this supposed to work," I asked him nervously. A smile appeared on his face before he spoke."No need to be nervous," he said leaning forward and resting his elbows in the table. My chest rose and fell as he looked at my lips then back at my eyes.

"Is this what you want Aaliyah, cause if this happens there is no going back," he said as his eyes studied me. I thought about it for a long moment, thinking about everything that could and probably will happen if I do this.