| Author's Note

Hey hey bloomers.

So the book has come to an end and I hope you enjoyed the story so far. I hope the writing was mature enough and it made sense because I really worked hard to make it like other people's writing even though that sounds bad but I really want it to be as good as other books.

I really don't have much to say other than thank you for making it to the end and I hope you're excited for more because there is soo much more coming.

I have so many books planned and in writing right now and I can't wait to post them because I feel like they are so juicy but I don't want to be biased cause everyone may have their opinions.

So I'm still deciding on which one will be next because I have had some writers block and have no idea what I want the course of the stories to be but I am working on so many at the same time but it's not hectic and I'm doing my best to get them done.

Here is a little something from what is to come.

***

Teachers Pet:

Mr Gray's POV:

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said as her hand went to the waist band of my pants. Her lip was tucked between her teeth making me want to bite her lip. She pulled me in, closing any space that was between us. I could feel my chest rising and calling as her body pressed against mine. I quickly took a step back before she could take my pants off. The disappointment in her face was evident.

"Anna we can't do this," I said averting my gaze. I could feel her staring at me and her confusion and frustration was radiating off of her. "You were happy to fuck me that night, what's so different now?" she asked me. There was a big difference then. We didn't know each other at the time. It was just going to be a one night thing and that was it, we were never supposed to meet again.

I honestly didn't understand my attraction to Anastasia. She is half my age yet I want her so badly. She wanted me so badly. We wanted each other badly and equally, but we both know it's probably not a good idea. "Anastasia I'm your English teacher. Do you know what would happen if people found out about us, about what you're trying to do," I responded taking a step towards her.

***

If you liked this and want the rest let me know and I'll start posting as soon as possible.

😘