| Chapter seventeen

The weekend was over and real life crept back in and I had decided to work from home. I hadn't gone to the office building because I simply could not be in that building. It was so frustrating most of the time and I felt like I did better work at home.

Caleb had gone to work so I was home alone. I tried calling him throughout the day but he didn't answer. A few moments later I got a call from Alex.

"Miss me yet darling." His voice was deep and playful. "Well you're the one that called me so I would say you missed me." I giggled. I heard him chuckle deeply before speaking. "Do you know what I miss?" I giggled and bit my lip. "What?"

"I miss those sweet moans of yours darling. I miss you screaming my name as I make you cum." I let out a soft breath. "I miss being inside you. You make me feel so good."

I let out a soft moan, hearing him groan softly on the other side. "Are you home alone Aaliyah?" His voice was stern and demanding. "Yes sir." He groaned and I could already imagine how hard he was right now.

"I want you to touch yourself darling. I need to hear you." My eyes widened at his words. "What." The surprise was clear in my voice. "You heard me darling. Take your panties off and rub small circles around your clit till I tell you different."

"Alex I-" Alex cut me off.

"Aaliyah do as you're told or so help me you'll regret it if I have to come over there and do it for you." My breath hitched at his words and I was full of excitement.

I wish he would have come here and done it himself. The image of him between my legs made my ache for him grow even more. I slid my panties off and opened my legs. My finger came to my clit and I rubbed circles around it just as I was told.

I let out a breath hearing him hum in satisfaction. "Good girl." I bit my lip circling faster and I let out a moan. "That's is baby, let me hear those sweet moans. Put your fingers inside."

His instructions were stern and as expected, dominant. My fingers slid inside me, making me gasp and arch my back against the chair. "Does it feel good." I let out a moan before responding. "Yes sir, it feels so good."

My fingers moved faster making my moans louder and the grip around my phone tighter. "Fuck Aaliyah you make it sound so good darling." My grip around my phone tightened even more as I grew closer and closer to my orgasm.

The fact that he listened from the other side as I got myself off made it all feel so much better, it was as if he were watching with his eyes. The pleasure surged through my body making it a never ending world of ecstasy. "Alex I'm gonna cum~" I moaned rocking my hips as my fingers moved.

"Are you going to cum without permission Aaliyah." His voice was low and playful and it drove me crazy. I was clenching around my fingers tightly and my erotic juices were spilling all over the chair.

"Beg Aaliyah." I let a moan of his name before speaking. "Alex~ Please sir, please let me cum." I bit onto my lip and squeezed my fingers even more trying to hold in my orgasm.

The line was silent for a long moment, the only thing that could be heard were my pleading moans before I moaned out his name and I heard him chuckle. "Please," I begged as he grew silent again. "Go on then, cum Aaliyah."

On command I came, arching my back against the chair, my orgasm unfolded on my fingers and my hips rocked back and forth adding to the sensation. I moaned aloud not stopping my fingers, making me cum a second time with a moan of his name.

I slowly pulled my fingers out and breathed heavily. "Did you enjoy that darling." I could already see the smirk on his face. "Yes sir, I did."

"Tomorrow I'm taking you out, be ready at 12." "What do you mean, where are you taking me." He chuckled darkly before speaking. "Be a good girl and don't wear any underwear." After that he hung up before I could even say a word.

I was so confused and aroused at the same time. I had no idea what Alex was planning but all I knew was that it was going to be something good and I couldn't wait.

I examined my fingers seeing my arousal all over them. It was absolutely amazing how he made me feel and it felt even better because he was listening. It added so much to the pleasure.

I cleaned up the mess I had made before getting back to work.

Later that day as usual I went to bed alone and when I woke up the next day I was still alone.

Caleb had probably come home late and left really early because I could see the bathroom was a mess as if he were rushing.

Ever since I had been spending my time with Alex, Caleb was a far thing from my thoughts. At times the guilt would creep up but it would go away when I thought about Alex. Alex had taken Caleb's place in my head and now that I think about it it's concerning.

This was bad for me but I kept doing it. I keep letting the feelings grow and sooner or later I know I'm going to get hurt.

I started getting ready at half past 12 so that I had enough time to freshen up. I had no idea where we were going so I just wore something simple.

I wore a light blue tight fitted dress that accented my curves and a pair of white sneakers

I wore a light blue tight fitted dress that accented my curves and a pair of white sneakers. I had my hair lose and I had a nude coloured purse to help the look. I did a light make up look but not too natural.

I fluffed up my hair once more before I heard Alex hoot his car. I felt the excitement build within me as I made my way downstairs. I sent Caleb a quick message letting him know I'll be out and if he does come back early I don't know when I'll be home.

I made my way to the car and Alex smiled as I got in. I looked over at him and he was just staring at me. He pulled me onto his lap and attacked my lips.