| Chapter eight

"Oh come on Aaliyah I was trying to help you. Wouldn't you rather have it come from me than some other stranger on the street that sees you."

"My body isn't everything Caleb. You're my husband, you should know that there's more to me than my body," I said as I stood up, moving further away from him.

"Seriously Aaliyah. You know what, I'm not doing this with you," he said as he stood up and put his clothes on. "You know I'm a good husband Aaliyah, I do so much for you and the least you could do is appreciate the fact that I still love you even when you look like this," he said looking at me with disgust.

He picked his shoes up and left the room slamming the door behind him. I felt the sting of the tears in my eyes and I let them fall. That hurt. The love of my life literally just told me that my looks were the only reason he married me.

Not even knowing what to do I went and got my phone and my finger hovered over his number. When I tapped the contact the phone rang and with in half a second he picked up.

"Miss me already darling," his deep voice echoed. I tried speaking but I was choked by my sob. "Aaliyah what's wrong?" the concern so clear in his voice.

"I didn't know what else to do and you were the first person I thought of. Caleb just left and we had a fight," I said sniffing. Another sob escaped my lips and I wiped the tears that were streaming down my face.

I heard rustling on the other side of the phone and then a pair of keys. "Hold on I'm coming over." I raised my brows at his words. "What?"

"Just hold Aaliyah," he said softly before hanging up. The phone was still on my hear for a long moment before I put it down.

I sat in the living room for 10 minutes before I heard banging on the door. "Aaliyah, open the door," I heard Alex's voice rumble. I jumped in my seat hearing him bang on the door again.

"Aaliyah if you don't open this door now I fucking swear...," I heard him say. I stood up slowly walking to the door. I turned the door and Alex stood on the other side enraged.

He picked me up and kissed my neck closing the door with his foot. "You made me wait for 1 minutes and 30 seconds, that's 90 seconds," he said into my neck. "Where's the bedroom Aaliyah."

"Up stairs, the second door on the left," I said moaning and throwing my head back. He followed my directions and threw me onto the bed. In the next moment he was on top of me.

He held my hips and flipped me so that I was on my stomach. I gasped as he pulled me to the edge of the bed and raised my ass high in the air. "90 seconds darling," he said, ripping my underwear before caressing my ass.

I let out a loud moan as I felt his hand come in contact with my ass. "I want you to count every single fucking one and you're going to be polite like the good girl you are and ask for another."

His hand came onto my ass again hard. "Two," I said gripping the sheet.
"Thank you, can I have another," I said letting out a breath. "Don't forget your manners Aaliyah."

"Thank you sir, may I have another."

I heard him groan out of pleasure. "Good girl," he said as he brought another smack, followed by another and another and many others that were more harsh than the last and he made sure I didn't even miss one. It hurt and stung badly but the pain would fade into pleasure, sending a rush to my heat. It would feel good and my pussy would beg for more.

"E-eighty n-nine. T-thank you s-sir m-may I have a-another," I said as the tears poured down my face. "This is the only time I ever want to see the tears falling down that beautiful face of yours."

The last smack came down harshly on my ass making me scream out. "Ninety, t-thank you sir-" I was cut off by Alex pulling me back by my hair.

"I never want you crying over any man, do you understand darling," he said letting my hair go and cupping my pussy. His hand made it's way to my heat and his fingers rubbed all over my slit, coating them in my erotic juices.

"You're drenched," he whispered in my ear making me moan out. His hand left my pussy and went back to my ass while the other held my throat. "My little masochist,"he said as he squeezed my ass, earning a wince.

He let my ass go and rested his hand on my hips. "Where is your lotion?" he asked kissing my neck. "There's one in my dresser drawer," I said lying on my stomach as he let me go.

He got the cream and came back to sit next to me. The coldness of the cream came in contact with my sore ass, soothing it. I moaned out of relaxation as he massaged my ass.

"How do you feel Aaliyah," he asked rubbing in circular motions. "I feel.. good sir," I said in a whisper. He added more cream and then put it away before coming to lie next to me.

He looked deep into my eyes capturing me with his gaze. He brushed a curly strand out of my face and examined me. His eyes searched my entire face. "Why were you crying Liya?"

I averted my gaze from his. I thought for a while before responding. "Caleb told me the only reason he was with me was because of my looks but then proceeded to make comments about my body."

I paused for a moment before I continued. "He told me that no one would ever love me if I looked different and obviously I knew that wasn't true but the way he looked at me when he said it hurt me, it was like he was telling me that he would have never loved me if I looked different. My looks are all that matter to him."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "It just hurts to know that the love of your life doesn't see anything more than just what you are on the outside." Alex's finger wiped the second tear that fell before tipping my chin.

"What did I tell you. I don't want you crying over him Aaliyah," he said caressing my cheek before making our eyes lock.