| Chapter thirteen

I put my hands out and Alex cuffed each hand on its own. He then led me to the middle of the room. "This is a suspension railing," he said as he reached up and brought down a honeycomb shaped, wide railing. He hooked the hand cuffs to it and then tugged on them.

"No escaping now," he said with a smirk. He walked behind me and tied the blind fold around my eyes. He slid my panties off and threw them to the side. The sexual tension was killing me. I wanted Alex to touch me so badly. I felt his hand cupped my pussy as he stood behind me.

Within a few seconds I felt the vibrator on my clit, and it made me jolt forward, tugging on the cuffs. "Fuck~" Alex made it circle my clit and I breathed heavily feeling the sensation of the vibrator travel my entire body.

"Does that feel good darling," he whispered in my ear applying more pressure. His other hand came to my breast and he squeezed my nipple which sent a shock right to my clit making me moan out his name. "Alex~ Fuck it feels so good."

I tugged at the cuffs harshly feeling myself get closer and closer to the edge. His hand moved faster and he applied more pressure making my moans grow louder and louder. "Don't cum until I tell you to Aaliyah, do you understand."

I bit onto my lip harshly and I tried closing my legs in an attempt to hold my orgasm but Alex kept them open with his feet. "If you close your legs I'll cuff them open."

"Alex I can't, fuck I can't hold on anymore." I tried clenching my walls and I felt my fingernails digging into my palms as I held onto the cuffs. I felt the ache grow more and more. "Please~" I moaned out feeling a few tears roll down my face wetting the blindfold.

"You look so good when you beg," he said playing with my nipple. He kissed my neck and bit on my lobe before whispering. "Cum."

On command I came hard, falling apart right there and then. I moaned out his name as my orgasm took over my whole body making me quiver out of pure pleasure. I have never in my life cum that hard before. The pleasure surged through my body hitting me like in a wave.

Alex kept the pressure of the toy on my clit adding more pleasure as I came. I had loosened my grip on the cuffs breathing heavily. My hair was pulled back and he whispered into my ear. "How did that feel Aaliyah?"

"It felt good, so good," I said slowly catching my breath. I heard his pants come off and the belt hit the floor with a loud clank. A few moments later I felt his cock against my back and holy shit. Even though I couldn't see it, he was huge.

He was also rock hard and I wanted him inside me so badly. I felt a hard smack come down on my ass and I moaned out. "You have now idea how long I've wanted to have you like this." Another smack came down on my other cheek making me moan out again.

I felt him position himself between my legs and he rubbed himself against my pussy coating it in my erotic juices. My hips moved back and forth creating more friction. I heard him groan before another smack came down harshly on my ass making me scream out of pure ecstasy.

"Such a needy little thing aren't you." His hands rested on my hips and moved my hips a bit faster. "Beg Aaliyah, beg me to fuck you," he whispered in my ear.

"Please sir~ please fuck me. I'm desperate please~" I let out a moan as I felt his tip tease my entrance. "Fuck, you're so sexy when you beg for me."

He put the tip in and I gasped. He let out a soft moan before pulling out again. "No please sir, I need you. I need you to fuck me." With that I felt him thrust into me and he moaned softly in my ear making me moan out as well.

His moans alone were enough to make me cum. He began thrusting hard and deep making me moan with each thrust. His cock filled me to the brim and I wanted him to go faster. He felt so good inside me.

"Faster sir, please go faster," I moaned earning a light chuckle from him. He then brought his hand to my throat and squeezed it lightly. "Don't tell me what to do Aaliyah."

His hips moved faster and he hit my g-spot over and over again. I heard him moan as he thrusted in and out. My walls squeezed around him tightly making him moan louder. "Fuck, just like that baby."

His hands came to my breast and he teased and pinched them as his cock worked on me. "Fuck I'm close," I moaned feeling my stomach tighten.

The pure erotic ecstasy ran through my body like jolts of lightning as his hips picked up their pace. He repeatedly chanted the words yes as he rammed into me.

"You can wait a little while longer for me darling, can't you." I felt a hard smack come down on my ass and I screamed out. "You're doing such a good job for me so far, make me proud and wait a little longer."

I wanted to make him proud. I nodded my head and tried squeezing my walls to contain my orgasm. A hard smack came down on my ass. "Use your words Aaliyah."

"Yes sir~ I can wait for you." An amused hum escaped his lips as he grabbed my hips and rammed into me harder than before, if that was even possible. The pleasure was almost unbearable and to make it worse his hand came to my clit and circled it.

At this point I was tugging onto the cuffs so much they left marks in my wrists for sure. "Holy shit just like that, squeeze my cock just like that." He moaned and threw his head back making it even harder for me to hold my orgasm.

"Cum for me Aaliyah," he moaned rubbing my clit in fast circles. My orgasm unfolded and I screamed out his name. I squirted and my legs shook and I came harder than before, making this time the hardest I have ever cum.

Alex did one final thrust and let out a loud moan as he released inside of me making our release mix inside me. He did a few small thrust making more cum spill out and making me cum a second time. I didn't even think that was possible.

A/n
I don't know much about BDSM so if I used the wrong terminology or this isn't actual BDSM, I'm sorry.