| Chapter seven

"I love Caleb, I do but what can I do. I had acted out of instinct and anger and now I can't get out of it and if I'm being completely honest I don't think I want to. I want this with Alex but all I do is think about Caleb and how this would break his heart."

I stood still stopping myself from pacing any further.

"Zee I don't know what to do," I said with plea in my voice. Zoey sighed and stood up. She made her way towards me and pulled me to the couch.

"When I said you should go for Alex, I didn't mean complicate your life. I meant divorce Caleb then have Alex fuck you to oblivion." She wrapped me in her arms and and stroked my hair.

"But think about it like this, you'll get everything that I've always wanted for you. You should do this for yourself Liya, Alex is right. Forget about Caleb."

They say it as if it were easy. I can't forget about my first love. I can't forget about the man I decided to spend the rest of my life with. If I do this I would throw away everything that ever happened between us.

I would throw it away just for a real good orgasm. When I really think about it, it makes me a horrible person. I'm going to give up my marriage for a good fuck. What kind of a wife am I.

"Zoey but I love Caleb. I can't just forget about him," I said looking at the ceiling. "Okay think of it like this then. When ever you're with Alex and well he's doing his thing, be in the moment instead of being consumed by the guilt. Just imagine that Alex is your husband and not Caleb."

I looked at Zee with my brows raised. What she said sounded beyond stupid but it was actually a good idea. "Or maybe you should just let Alex fuck you and during that time I guarantee you won't be thinking about Caleb," she said standing up and making her way to the kitchen.

Zee was right. Caleb would probably be far from my thoughts while Alex is fucking me.

She came back to sit next to me, holding a tub of ice cream and some chips. She put the ice cream on my lap and she opened up the chips. "When you go home do the research and call me if you have any questions okay."

I nodded my head while eating a spoon of ice cream. "Now forget about the guilt and tell me every dirty detail about when his fingers were inside you," she said excitedly.

~

Later that day when I got home, Caleb was sitting in the living room typing on his computer. "Hey," I said softly making my way to him.

He lifted his head and met my gaze. "You were out for a while," he said closing his lap top. "I missed you," he said as he stood up and made his way to me. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my neck.

I stood there in shock at how he was acting. Caleb has never been like this when I went out and came back. I'm usually the one that has to start something when I get back or when he gets back.

His hands rested on my hips and he lifted me up. He walked us to the bedroom and his lips intertwined with mine. He laid me on the bed gently and lifted my dress higher so that my lower half was fully exposed.

He quickly got undressed and then crawled on top of me. He took my dress off completely and then slid my underwear off.

It was all happening so fast, but I should have expected it. Caleb never savours the moment before he's inside me. He planted kisses on my neck as I felt him enter me.

His hips moved quickly as he went in and out of me. I looked up at the ceiling searching for my orgasm as he moved in and out but I felt nothing.

I was looking for that stomach tightening feeling I got when Alex's fingers were inside me. The thought alone made me more wet and my walls clenched around Caleb. "Fuck Aaliyah."

He buried himself deep inside, moaning out loud as he reached his release. He kissed my neck and slowly made his way to my lips making our tongues twirl.

He pulled out of me and left one last peck before getting off of me. "That felt so good baby, I haven't cum that hard in a while," he said kissing my cheek again.

I wish I could say the same. I didn't even get to cum.

His hands traced my figure. "Have you changed your diet recently?" he asked looking at my with furrowed brows. I could feel a hint of disgust when he examined my body.

I felt his hands go over my thighs, almost squishing them. "What are you talking about," I asked him confused. "Don't get mad but when I picked you up you felt a bit heavier than usual. I was just wondering if you stopped doing your diet or not."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He was even saying it as if it was a bad thing. "I can't believe you're saying this right now."

"Why are you mad?" He stopped touching me and looked at me confused. I swear I was going to punch him right there and then. Why am I mad? What kind of dummy are you.

"Caleb you literally just told me that I gained weight and said it as if it's a bad thing," I said sitting up. My blood was boiling at the expression he had on his face.

"But it is a bad thing baby, how is anyone gonna love you if you're... you know... big." He examined me when he said the words making my heart break.

"Are you telling me that you wouldn't love me if my body was different?" I asked him trying to hold back the tears of anger and pure hurt that wanted to roll down my face.

"Hey come on, no need to get upset. I was just trying to help you," he said trying to touch me but I moved away. "Seriously, you're mad at me for trying to help you?" I looked him dead in the eye showing him a clear view of the rage that filled my eyes.