| Chapter twenty-seven

Aaliyah's POV||

I kissed a trail from his neck down to his perfectly defined abs and I stopped right above the waist band of his sweat pants. My eyes darted to his and my hand rubbed against him.

He didn't break eye contact and his jaw clenched as I pulled him out slowly. I began stroking him slowly and when I finally looked down my eyes went wide. "How the fuck did you fit." I knew he was huge because I felt him inside me but I didn't realise that he was this big.

"You like what you see darling." He let out a chuckle and I realised that I was just staring at it, how could I not thought, he was actually huge. I began slowly stroking it and my eyes went to his, never leaving them as I jerked him slowly.

He was focused on my hand moving up and down his cock. I slowly brought my lips closer and I could see the eagerness in his eyes, he was desperate and trying not to show it but he was failing miserably. My lips touched the tip with a light kiss and I watched his jaw clench.

"Take me in your mouth baby, c'mon." I could hear the desperation in his voice. My lips were on his tip as my tongue flickered, liking the pre-cum that dripped from his pink tip.

I took him out and he let out a frustrated groan. "Don't tease me darling. I wouldn't want to bruise your already bruised ass." I looked up at him licking a long vein before I heard him breath heavily out of desperation.

"Do I need to gag you or are you going to be a good girl and make me cum already." I put his tip in my mouth and he let out a breathy groan. I pulled out again teasing him and he was about to say something but I took him in my mouth.

He was as far as I could possibly take. "Fuck~" his voice was husky and deep. I bobbed my head slowly and immediately his hand came to my hair and he grabbed it tightly.

He used his one hand to balance as the other bobbed my head. My hands came to his balls playing with them as my tongue flickered over his tip. "Put me back in your mouth baby," he whimpered, the desperation clear in his voice. I actually had him whimpering in desperation and it was the hottest thing I had ever fucking seen.

"Look who's begging now." I took him in my mouth again, going as deep as possible and his head was thrown back in pleasure. "Oh fuck~just like that."

I rotated my head movements to make sure to give him and unbelievable amount of pleasure just like he does for me. I'm no expert in blow jobs but I knew the the tip is the most sensitive and it was my focus point most of the time. I would suck his tip and watch as he unfolded right before my eyes before deep throating him and holding before going back to his tip. I would gag a few times but he really enjoyed so I would do it.

My head began to bob faster as I watched him get closer and closer, his tip hitting the back of my throat. His lip was tucked under his teeth and I watched as he slowly fell apart right in front of me. He looked so fucking hot and he was making me so wet in the moment.

"Fuck right there." I was sucking on his tip and my tongue flickered and circled his tip before sucking on it. My head bobbed again and his jaw clenched. "Don't fucking stop." His hips jolted upward making me gag unexpectedly and a smirk was planted on his face when he saw the angry look on my face. Sure I gaged a few times but I do it with warning, I'm not a fan of the surprise gags.

His head was thrown back quickly as he held my head down as his release spilled out inside my mouth, letting out a loud moan of my name that made me moan on his cock. I pulled him out of my mouth slowly and smiled up at him as I swallowed. He pulled me by the jaw and crashed his lips on mine.

His tongue found its way into my mouth as he kissed me roughly and passionately. Our heads swayed from side to side and my hands came to his hair tugging on it a little, earning a groan from him. I pulled away from him with a smile and I fell in love all over again. The look in his eyes was so pure and genuine it made my heart do a flip.

The rest of the days that followed after that were the best days of my life. Alex took me out every chance he got and we had the most sensational sex. He would make me cum till I passed out and give me that addicting gut feeling I got before I came.

He really did make up for hurting me in ways more than just sex and going out. He gave me what I never had in my relationship with Caleb. He gave me another partner. He made me feel special all the time. He would show me love and affection. I could feel the passion burn in the relationship we had and I loved every moment of it. I was head over heels.

The only thing I would say was a bit of a bother was that I was getting sick a lot of the time and it was irritating. Alex did take care of me when I felt unwell but it wouldn't really last. It was just some nausea but we didn't think anything of it because it really wasn't a big deal.

"Aaliyah come on. You were the one that convinced me to go to the stupid wedding." I was in the bathroom when Alex was yelling for me.

It was true that I convinced him but I was about to see the people that hurt and betrayed me but also the people I care about dearly. Arina had asked me to be one of the bridesmaids but I wasn't ready to take that big of a step so I said I would just come to the wedding.

I didn't tell her I was bringing Alex because I didn't want Caleb finding out and ruining Arina's day. I knew first hand how their hatred for each other could ruin a person's mood in the worst way and I didn't want that for my baby sister.

"Aaliyah I swear if you're not down here in the next 15 seconds you're getting a spanking of a life time. I've been waiting for half an hour and I swear on that gorgeous ass of yours you'll regret every second."

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before I made my way out of the bathroom. Alex's eyes immediately came to me and I watched the anger fade away as he examined me.