| Chapter sixteen

After we ate I took a shower and got dressed. I made my way back down stairs and I heard Zee's car outside.

She hooted the car letting us know she was there. I slowly made my way to the door but Alex caught my arms and spun me around, making me collide with his chest. "Don't miss me too much darling."

His lips attached to mine and he pulled away slowly. I smiled and bit my lip. "I'll try my very best sir." I pecked his lips and turned to open the door. Zoey waited patiently outside for me.

"Hey Zee," Alex yelled out to her. She turned her head to him and watched as I walked out. "Hi Alex." She made her sunglasses sit on her nose as she glared at him playfully.

I got into the car and looked at Alex one last time before Zee drove off. "Girl you better give me every dirty detail." She smirked as she drove.

"No words could describe how amazing it was, I knew I was missing out but only now do I realise just how much." My thoughts went back to when we were in his sex room.

Him being inside me, his hand around my throat. It felt so fucking good. It was all beyond what I had imagined. "If you don't start spilling right now..."

I laughed before telling her everything. I told her about how good he was at what he did and so much more. The whole ride back to my house was full of gasps, laughter and Zee telling me what a dirty girl I am.

We stopped in front of my house and I saw an unfamiliar car parked outside. "Who's car is that?" Zee asked. I shrugged before looking at her just as confused as she was. "I have no idea."

We got out of the car and we made our way to the house. I unlocked the door and walked in and my eyes filled with excitement when I saw who all was inside. "Aaliyah!" Savannah ran at me and I took her in my arms with a warm embrace. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too." I squeezed her one last time before letting go and realising Arina was here too, sitting on the couch. "Hey Aaliyah," she said standing up and making her way to me.

I hugged her too but she didn't look as happy as Savannah. It was like she was disappointed I came.

Arina and Savannah were my sisters. Arina was our half sister because my mom had married another man after my dad passed away. They had also passed away a few years back and it was hard but Savannah, Arina and I looked after each other until we were able to take care of ourselves.

"What are you guys doing here." I smiled looking at both of them. "We was here on business so I thought why not come see you. Arina has been working with me so it was a perfect opportunity to come see you."

I was glad they came because it had been a while since I had see them. I didn't travel for work and Caleb was always too busy for us to go see them so we never did. If you're asking why I didn't just go alone, it's because Caleb didn't want me to. I had no idea why and when I would ask he would say that he didn't want me going without him so I just never did.

After all the greetings I had said bye to Zee and spent the rest of the day catching up with my sisters. Caleb had gone out so we could spend some time but Savannah and I were the only ones that were really talking.

Arina barely said anything but when we asked her something she would give short answers which was weird, Arina always has something to say. She was never the quiet type and for some reason her silence made me feel uneasy but I just let it go.

A few moments late we heard the front door open and Caleb walked in. He made his way to the kitchen and got himself some water. "Oh, you guys are still here," he said turning around.

Savannah rolled her eyes and I giggled. "You're just jealous that we didn't come here for you." She laughed at her own joke and I just smiled awkwardly and chuckled.

"You were always my least favourite of the sisters." Caleb smiled sarcastically before he walked to me and kissed my cheek. "I'm really tired so I'm gonna go sleep okay."

I nodded my head and watched him walk upstairs. I let out a deep sigh before Arina stood up with a smile. "It's getting late so we should get going Savannah." She made her way to the door. "I'm glad we got to see you Liya, I'll be in the car Savannah."

She walked out and made her way to the car. "She's been acting like this for a while. I have no idea what's going on with her." I raised my brow in confusion before looking at the door. "I just hope it's nothing serious because if it is, it hurts that she's not telling us."

I looked back at Savannah who had a sad look on her face. "I know."

We stood up and hugged before she left as well. It was good to see them, even if things weren't the same as they used to be.

I made my way upstairs and Caleb was on his phone in bed. "Oh you're still awake." He looked up at me then put his phone away immediately. "Yeah, I just had one little thing to check on before sleeping."

I nodded my head before getting undressed and into my pjs. "So did Zee find a new apartment." I almost fell over putting my pants on when he mentioned that. "Uh no, we didn't find anything."

I pulled my pants up and made my way into bed. "Did you do what ever you needed to do yesterday." I tried changing the subject cause I didn't want to lie again.

"Yes." He didn't say anything more before he switched off his lamp and laid his head on his pillow. I looked at him for a moment before dosing off with Alex on my mind.

————————————————————-
A/N

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I don't have a specific time that I post. I will developer one when I am more popular and when my books are more frequently read, but to those who have been reading so far I hope you have been enjoying and I'm sorry for the random posting. If you have become a fan, hang in there and once I get famous your patience will be rewarded😘.

Love the bloomers that I have so far❤️

~Tulip