| Chapter twelve

After that he left and I was left alone in the room with drenched panties. I was so turned on and it was irritating.

I made my way back down stairs slowly and Caleb was waiting for me. "We need to go right now, I have somewhere to be." I looked down at him confused. "Where do you have to go?"

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's either you ride with me or you walk home, your choice." He made his way to the door. I thought for a moment. "I can take her to where she needs to go," Alex said looking right at me.

Caleb looked at Alex then back at me. "Aaliyah, come with me now," he said more sternly. I looked at Alex then back at Caleb. "It's okay, Alex can drop me off at Zee's."

Caleb looked at me wide eyed. He then rolled his eyes then scoffed before walking out and slamming the door behind him. I sighed then made my way to the door. "Morgan we're leaving," I yelled turning around. She popped up from one of the corners and made her way to me.

She looked around confused for a moment. "Where's Caleb?" she asked bringing her attention to me. "He said he had to be somewhere and left."

Morgan looked from me to Alex then back at me. "Okay then, well safe travels." She hugged us both and we made our way to the Alex's car.

"What did you tell Caleb you were doing?" He opened the car door for me as he spoke. "I told him I was going apartment shopping with Zee." He let out a soft chuckle that sent shivers through my spine.

I got into the car and he closed the door and made his way to the other side. He got into the car and drove us to his house.

I looked around and admired the grey interior. "Your house is beautiful," I said running my hand over the sofa. "Thank you, I picked it all myself."

He handed me a glass of water before sitting down on the couch. "Did you do your research Aaliyah." I drank some water before nodding.

"I searched up everything you sent me." He raised his brow and shifted his position on the couch. His hips lifted up then down a little to find more comfortably. I tried very hard not to look at his crotch as he spoke to me.

From my peripheral vision I could see his erection that created at a bump in his pants. "And what did you think darling." I bit my lip for a moment thinking of an answer.

"I think I could do it all." I squirmed a bit as I responded. The thought of Alex tying me to his bed and pushing me over the edge was making me wetter by the second.

"What would you like to try first?" He stood up as he spoke and came to stand right in front of me. "I-I don't know," I said looking up at him as he towered over me.

"Follow me," he said brushing his nose over my cheek before turning around and walking up stairs. I trailed behind him following him to where ever he was taking me.

He stopped in front of a door and took out a small key from his pocket. He unlocked the door and before he opened it he turned to me with a serious expression on his face. "Aaliyah once we start I don't think I will be able to stop. If you are having any second thoughts then we can't do this anymore. Do you understand."

I looked at him for a moment before nodding. I wasn't having any second thoughts but his words did make me a bit nervous.

He turned back to the door and opened it revealing what I only thought was real in movies.

The room was red and black. It had a lot of toys and whips that were displayed. There was also a bed that sat in the centre of the room against the wall. I walked in wide eyed and took in my surroundings.

"You have a sex room?" I said as a question and a statement. "It keeps things in order." I walked around and ran my hand over the whips and chains that were displayed.

After a moment I felt Alex standing behind me running his hand down the back of my arms slowly.

He kissed my neck and slowly lifted up my top, taking it off. He threw it to the side and loosened my hair. I threw my head back, letting it rest on his shoulder as his hands made their way to the waistband of my skirt.

He then slid it down and let it drop to my ankles. I stepped out of the skirt and he kicked it to the side. "Take your shoes off," he demanded and I quickly took them off. "Stand in front of the bed."

I walked to the bed and did as I was told. He looked me up and down before walking towards me slowly and undoing the buttons of his shirt to reveal his amazing and toned upper body. He unhooked my bra but held it together, not letting it fall.

"You have a beautiful body Aaliyah, I never want you to be ashamed of your nakedness. Do you understand." I nodded my head looking into his eyes. "Use your words Aaliyah."

"I understand," I said softly. He let my bra go and it fell to the ground. His gaze was fixed on my erect nipples. He then slid his shirt off and I took the opportunity to examine him.

He had muscle and he had abs. His v-line is what captured me the most. His shoulders were broad and muscular which also had me hooked. I also have to say that his body was way better than Caleb's. Caleb had a good body yes but he wasn't so defined and toned like Alex.

Alex kicked his shoes off before walking to a drawer and taking out a blind fold, 2 sets of hand cuffs and a vibrator. My eyes widened at the sight of the vibrator. "Give me your hands."