| Chapter six

"Tell me when you're close Aaliyah," he said, grinding his fingers harder and faster. His thumb pressed hard on my clit before he started circling it, making my nails dig into his back. My breathing was heavy and my walls clenched around him tightly.

"Do you understand Aaliyah," he said sternly as he hit my g-spot over and over. I nodded my head. My eyes were closed tightly as his fingers moved in and out, feeling myself get closer and closer to the edge with every thrust of his fingers. I knew this wasn't supposed to feel this good but it did. It felt fucking amazing."I'm close, fuck I'm so close~" I moaned out.

Just as I was about to release I felt his fingers leave my insides. Snapping my gaze at him, I felt my blood boiling. He had a smug look on his face that just made me more frustrated.

"Forget about my brother Liya, and I'll let you cum," he said looking longingly into my eyes. I looked back at him wide eyed. "I...I can't, he's my husband Alex," I said, thinking about Caleb.

Alex sighed and put me down. He fixed his suit jacket and took a few steps back. "Alex I want this," I said taking a step closer to him. "I know you do darling, but I can't give you what you want if you still think about Caleb," he said, going to open the door.

"I can't just leave him," I said furrowing my brows. "That's not what I'm telling you to do Aaliyah, you're married. What I'm saying is that while I have my way with you, Caleb should not be in your thoughts," he said walking towards me.

He stopped right in front of me and brushed my curly hair off my shoulders. "For me to give you everything you want, you need to stop thinking about Caleb. Do you understand darling?" he said, brushing my lips with his thumb.

He parted them slightly as I nodded. With that he opened the door and motioned for me to walk out first. I walked out and he followed after me as we made our way back to our table.

When we got to our table the waiter had just gotten there with our food. Alex pulled out my chair and I sat down and watched as he went to his seat.

After the waiter set everything down he opened the bottle of white wine and poured some into our glasses. "Can you please bring us another plate," Alex asked. The waiter nodded his head and disappeared for a moment.

When he came back, he held a plate in his hand and set it down then went back to the kitchen. I watched curiously as Alex put some of his chicken into the plate and handed it to me.

"I already have something to eat Alex," I said looking at the plate confused. Alex's gaze met mine. "Eat Aaliyah," he said putting the plate next to mine.

It was as if Alex knew what was going on in my head. The salad was fine yes but it was super small and looked more like a side than a meal. I couldn't fight the smile that formed on my face.

We ate in silence but I didn't mind. I had taken a few moments to look at Alex and it only made me hornier.  His looks alone were enough to drive me crazy.

I had finished my salad and the chicken and I really appreciated Alex giving me some of his chicken or I would have had to buy something on my way home.

"Why did you order the salad?"  his voice broke the silence. "You were clearly hungry but you only ordered the salad."

I looked at him for a moment trying to think of a good excuse but my mouth beat my mind to it. "I try not to eat too much so I don't gain weight. Caleb doesn't like-" Alex cut me off by raising his hand. I could see the rage in his eyes as he furrowed his brows in anger.

"Aaliyah when you are with me you eat what you want when you want, weather it be a Big Mac..." he paused for a moment smirking. "Or my cock, do you understand," he said, erasing the playful mood.

I nodded my head before averting my gaze in an attempt to hide my flushed cheeks. After eating Alex insisted and paid for our meal, and walked me to my car.

"Aaliyah, before this happens we need to know what you are and aren't comfortable with. I want you to meet me at my house tomorrow at 1 so we can discuss what we are and aren't going to do. In the mean time I'll send you an email of a list of things you should search so that you are more prepared for tomorrow."

His hand came to my cheek and caressed it. I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes and taking a breath. I opened my eyes slowly and looked into his. "Good bye Aaliyah," he said before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

I watched as he disappeared in one of the corners before getting into my car. I took a deep breath and took out my phone to call Zee. I saw a missed call from Caleb but I ignored it.

"Hey, Liya. I was actually about to call you." I took a loud deep breath and the line was silent for a moment. I could already see the worry in Zee's face. "My house in 5," she said before hanging up. I was a bit confused because she was at work.

I drove to Zee's thinking about every single second I spent with Alex. I felt so much guilt but at the same time I wanted so much from Alex. I wanted everything that Caleb couldn't give me. I just wish that it didn't have to be this way but for some reason it is and deep down I'm excited about it.

Although the guilt will probably consume me, the feeling of Alex's fingers and even just his words are enough to make me cum without doing anything. Alex himself does things to me that I as a married woman should be feeling or getting from her husband.

Does this make me a bad wife for getting what I want, if I look for what I want where I can get it.