| Chapter twenty-six

Alex's POV||

I held onto her and uncuffed her gently. I carried her bridal style to the bedroom and laid her down gently. I made my way to the bathroom and ran the bath. I made sure to put bubbles in the water because I knew she liked them.

Even though she would only wake up later I still put them in with a cherry scented bathbomb. After the bath was ready I went back to the bedroom and picked her up and put her in first.

I gently leaned her forward so I could sit behind her. I made her lean against my chest and I slowly and gently bathed her. I ran the bath sponge over her body gently and I took the chance to really admire her.

She was a work of art. From her gorgeous curls to her beautiful face. Her gorgeous brown eyes and her beautiful pink plump lips. Her long lashes and her gorgeous cheek bones that are complimented by her gorgeous smile.

From her shoulders to her gorgeous breasts. Her breasts were perfect. Her gorgeous body that was always complimented by her style. I could see that she had been working out and honestly I didn't think she had to. She was already perfect the way she was.

From her gorgeous thick thighs that I loved so much to her beautifully round ass that I loved just as much, if not even more. Her ass was the most perfect ass I have ever seen in my entire life and even though I wouldn't like to admit it, I've seen a lot of ass my life and hers is by far the best I ave ever seen.

Aaliyah Hawking was the definition of perfect. She was beautiful on the outside and she was even more beautiful on the inside. She had the most beautiful heart in the world and her personality and humour was amazing. No one I know cares as much as she does and her mind works in the most beautiful way and it keeps me so interested in her. She knew what she wanted and what she needed and even though I hated how I couldn't give it her she didn't need me to because she has always been capable and she will always be capable for more because that is who Adora Hawking is. The most extraordinary woman a man could ever ask for. A woman who is more than just her looks and a woman you can't help but fall in love with.

The way her mind worked will always fascinated me because how was it that she really thought that Caleb was the one for her, how could she have stayed strong the whole time. She truly as strong hearted woman.

It was clear that Aaliyah was always lead by her heart and that is probably my favourite thing about her. No matter how much bad someone has, she always saw the good. For as long as I can remember Aaliyah was always like that. She was always kind to people no matter what they did to her. She was truly a remarkable and special woman and she needed to be kept safe. She needed to be cherished and appreciated as much as possible because you don't meet people like her. She was rare and I was lucky enough to have her. I had lost her once and I will do everything in my power to make sure it never happens again.

After I finished cleaning her I cleaned myself then dried off and made my way back to the bedroom.

I made sure to massage her ass and cream her body before going down stairs and making her a snack to eat. I was going to order something to eat when she woke up.

I made quick mini cinnamon rolls and then I made her some coco. I took the tray up stairs and put it down on the night stand. She was still out so I examined her once again. She looked so peaceful, heavenly even. This is the first woman that I have fallen in love with.

She is the only woman that has been able to truly capture my eye. She is the only woman that has been able to have my heart. I have been with a lot of woman in my life but Aaliyah is the only one that I fell in love with. She is the only woman that I have ever wanted to give more. I want to give her the world and I would do anything for her. I want her to be happy.

I heard her hum before she turned over and her eyes met mine after blinking a few times. The smile on her face was enough to give me a fucking boner or embarrassing butterflies. Her smile was also the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I brushed a hair away from her face before I caressed her cheek with my thumb. She leaned into my touch closing her eyes. "Did I pass out again?"

She had an embarrassed look on her face that made me chuckle. "You did." Her hands came to cover her face but I moved them away. "Don't be embarrassed darling."

I reached over to get the tray and I gave her a cinnamon roll. Her eyes light up before she took a bite. I looked at her intensively waiting for her reaction.

She hummed out of satisfaction and her eyes rolled back. She took another bite and I had a big smile on my face. "Do you know what you wanna have for dinner?"

"More of these cinnamon rolls." She reached for the tray and took another one in her other hand. I chuckled lightly before taking one myself and put the tray aside.

I raised my brows in satisfaction of what I was tastings and she smiled agreeing with me. "Their good right." She spoke with her mouth full and it just made me throw my head back and laugh.

When I opened my eyes again her gorgeous eyes were on me. She looked at me with pure affection and pure love. Even though she hasn't said it yet I knew she loved me. I knew she felt what I felt.

"What's on your mind darling." She bit on her lip and I could see the nerves begin to form. "I was invited to the wedding." I immediately tensed at the mention of the wedding.

"I wasn't going to go before but I need to support my sister no matter what she has done. We've been through too much for me to just shut her out." She bit her lip again. "Will you go with me, as my date."

My brows were raised at her question. She looked really nervous at my reaction and I softened. I sighed before smiling at her. "I'll go with you darling." I heard her shriek before she threw herself on me and embraced me. Her arms were wrapped around me tightly as if she was afraid that I would let her go. I brought her closer and enjoyed her body on mine. I could feel myself get harder at every second she was in my arms and she noticed.

She pulled away slowly and a kiss was planted on my neck. "What are you doing darling." My brows were raised and another kiss came down. "Saying thank you."