| Chapter thirty

I wasn't really focused on the ceremony but from what I heard it was beautiful. My mind was racing with thoughts and I was still trying to figure out how this was possible. I had been on birth control since...

I then realised once again that I stopped taking it after the whole situation due to the fact that I was single and depressed.

I looked at Alex who was dancing with a little girl. She looked so happy and he looked really happy. He picked her up and spun her around making her squeal and giggle and my heart was filled with so much warmth. I did want a family. I wanted one with Alex but we have just started our journey together and now I have to tell him that I might be pregnant.

"Aaliyah." My thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice and a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Morgan with a sympathetic look on her face. "May I sit?" I nodded my head and she sat next to me.

"I'm so sorry honey. I can't believe Caleb did this to you. I tired getting in contact with you but it kept going to voice mail so I decided to give you some space." Her hand came to mine and she squeezed it.

"It's okay Morgan. I had also cheated and in an ironically similar way. Caleb just had a head start with it. I'm really sorry too." Her brows furrowed. "No do not do that to yourself. I didn't raise them to be cheaters and you guys had known each other your whole lives and he still did this to you. True you had cheated to but the fact that Caleb had been doing it for a whole year just makes me sick."

She sighed before looking at Alex with a smile. "I always knew you too would end up together, but I didn't think it would have been this way." I looked at her shocked then confused. "What do you mean?" She let out a light chuckle before speaking.

"A mother always knows. You and Alex have liked each other since you were little. Caleb wanted you because he knew that Alex always got everything he wanted." She watched as Alex spun the little girl around and danced with her.

"You were and still are his first love." I looked at Alex and admired what I was watching. Morgan was right. I have always loved Alex but I had suppressed those feelings for Caleb and I had let it go on for so long that I forgot about those feelings. That didn't last too long though because they came back. They came back the night at the club when I danced for him. That's when I remembered them, that's when they surfaced.

He made his way to us as the little girl ran to her parents because the speeches were about to start. "Mom." Alex was void of any emotions but I knew he was nervous.

"Don't worry Alex. Even though you were wrong you got the girl you have always wanted." She had smacked him before smiling at him. "You better take care of her, she's a special one." She winked at me and Alex looked at me with pride. "She really is."

*

I took 5 different pregnancy tests and 4 out of the 5 came back positive

I had no idea what I was going to tell Alex. I didn't even know if he wanted kids right now. I knew he would probably want them one day but 9 months from today might be too soon.

I had taken a half day today so that I could take the tests. I was sitting on the bed staring at them trying to figure out what I should tell Alex. What am I supposed to say.

I heard the front door open and close and I froze for a moment. I quickly scurried and hid the tests. I heard his foot steps come up the stairs before he walked through the door and positioned himself on top of me.

"I had a really long day." He lips came to mine and our heads swayed from side to side. I could feel the tension leaving his body as our tongues found each other.

They danced vigorously with each other. He turned us over and I was on top of him grinding myself against him. What happened to good old fashioned greetings I thought to myself as I unbuttoned his shirt slowly and his hands went up my shirt.

He pulled away and kissed my neck before making a trail that went to my cleavage. "I want you to ride me till you cum." His voice was low and seductive in my ear and I came to his pants and slid them off with his underwear and watched as his cock spring free.

I slid my panties off and then my t-shirt off and stood in front of him. For some reason I was a bit embarrassed to be naked in front of him given the recent situation, but I wasn't showing yet so I had nothing to worry about.

Sensing me hesitation he came to me and looked down at me. "What's wrong." For some reason I couldn't meet his eyes and my gaze was fixed on the ground.

He tipped my chin making me look at him and I knew he could see the nerves I was trying to hide. "Talk to me Aaliyah." The concern was clear in his voice.

I took a moment before sighing and walking to the drawers where I had stashed the tests. I walked to him and put them in his hands. He looked down at his hands wide eyed.

"Well this explains the vomiting and nausea." He looked back at me with a confused look on his face. "Is this what's bothering you?" He didn't seem to be fazed at all anymore.

"You're not mad." I felt like I was the only person that was worried about the timing of this pregnancy because Alex pulled me in and kissed me before he looked into my eyes with a smile. "Why would I be mad Aaliyah. I want to start a family with you. I wanna be with you and our future kid or kids forever. This is what you've always wanted and I want it too."

His words made me really happy because I really did wanted that. I wanted to be with him forever and I wanted to start a family with him. Alex has become my whole life now and soon this baby will be too.