| Chapter three

Zoey was right. Well she was partly right. I was always stiff and I did need to let lose. I needed to have fun. I nodded and smiled but it was still a bit hesitant.

We got out of the car and Alex was standing outside holding a beautiful brown skin girl. His eyes traveled all over my body and I swear I saw a hint of desire in his eyes.

I tried pushing the thought out of my mind because I knew who Alex was. The girl reached her hand out to me then to Zoey. "Hi, I'm Mikayla," she said smiling. "It's nice to meet you Mikayla," I said politely. Zoey just shook her hand and smiled.

"The rest are inside so let's get this night started shall we," Alex said leading us in. He lead us to a booth in the corner and there were a bunch of people. Some were mostly friends but there were some new faces.

"Liya, you look amazing," I heard Abby say. Everyone one agreed and I smiled. "Thank you." I was about to take a seat when Zoey pulled me. She dragged me to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing.

"Fun Liya, have some fun," she practically shouted because the music was so loud. I gave in and started dancing with her. We danced on each and many people watched but we didn't care. We were having way too much of a good time to even care.

As I danced I felt a burning gaze on me the whole time. I looked up to Alex leaning against the bar counter staring at me. I turned my body so that my back was against Zoey and swayed my hips slowly.

Alex looked me up and down and I rolled my hips making my way down and seductively lifted my ass and sliding my hands up my thighs as I made my way up.

"What the actual fuck Aaliyah. That was fucking hot," she said. Her attention went to Alex and then back to me and she smirked. "Oh my gosh you were totally doing it for Alex!" she said all excited.

Fuck! I can't believe I just did that. That's my husband's brother. "Oh my gosh Zee! I can't believe I did that," I said wide eyed but Zoey didn't seem to care. She was just proud that I did it.

I rushed to our booth and sat in my seat. I took a large gulp of my drink and wiped the sides of my lips. "You're a good dancer," I heard a voice say. I turned my head and saw Alex standing behind me.

Fuck. "I have no idea what happened out there," I said looking into his eyes. I averted my gaze and looked at Zoey who was dancing with a fairly attractive dark skinned man.

Some of the others were at the bar and some were also dancing. "Tell me something Liya, would you let me fuck you?" he asked, still standing behind me. "What kind of question is that?" I asked hearing his question echo in my head

"A simple one. Would you let me fuck you?" he said, coming down to my ear. I felt his lip brush my neck ever so slightly. My breath hitched.

This is exactly why I stayed away from Alex and why I never saw him. He always did this thing where he made things sexual. He got into my head and made me imagine things that I, as a married woman shouldn't be imagining.

"Alex I'm married to your brother," I said folding my arms over my chest. I heard him chuckle before I felt his fingers travel down my bare back. "That's not an answer darling," he said softly.

I breathed faster feeling myself stir on the inside. "Enough," I said standing up. "I am a married woman Alex and you have a girlfriend," I said gesturing to Mikayla.

He looked at her then back at me. Even though the thought of Alex fucking me made me press my legs together, it still wasn't right. I would never hurt Caleb like that. Even if Alex could give me what I want and probably more, I still love Caleb.

"Aaliyah, you're pressing you legs together and you're breathing heavily. Your cheeks are flushed and your eyes are full of desire. You're clenching onto your purse, I know you're thinking about me being inside you right now," he said walking closer to me.

"Zoey has told me about your sex life and I know my brother," he said stopping in front of me. "I can give you what you want Liya. I want you, I always have," he said planting a kiss on my neck.

He backed me up against one of the walls and I felt a shot of cold on my bare back. His hand rested on my waist and the other above my shoulder in the wall.

I tried to speak but my words got caught in my throat. I tried moving away but my body fought me. My head was saying no but my body said different and it was very visible.

"I know you want a dominant based on what Zee has told me. You want someone to take charge, to keep you in check," he kissed my neck again. "Someone who will tell you when you can or can't cum," he planted another kiss right under my jaw.

"Someone who will punish you when you're a brat and reward you when you're an angel," he placed a kiss on my jaw. "Someone who will be possessive," he planted a kiss on my cheek then hovered right over my lips.

"You need someone like me," he said lowly, tilting his head slightly. I bit my bottom lip and looked down to his pink lips then back at his eyes. My husband's brother wants me?!

We heard voices that got closer to our booth and Alex moved away. He stood at the end of the booth and took a drink in his hand before taking a sip. Mikayla walked to Alex and kissed him. I hated how I wished it were me he was kissing.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Zoey ask. I turned to her and smiled. "I think I need to go home. Caleb will be back by now." Zoey rolled her eyes at the mention of Caleb.

"Okay then. I'll call you later," she said hugging me.