1. My World

Akta POV

I woke up by sound of bell but this is not school bell..this is my mother's temple bell ..she wake up early in the morning and after work like brooming and all ..Now she is worshiping after bath ..
I open my eyes and got down of bed..after folding my bedsheet I ran to my bathroom ..after doing my morning business .. I come out of bathroom wearing a white long kurti with dupatta and a white jeans .. after that I
wear my earing does some makeup and make my way for kitchen .. here my mother Avni agrawal is making breakfast ..

"Good morning mamma I love you so much." I said with smile and kiss on her cheek ..

Avni - "morning bachha (baby) here help me to cut onion.."

I help my mother in making breakfast..

Avni -" Com'on go to dining table it already late,I am coming with your and your brothers breakfast .."

Here come my one and only brother Shivam .. he is ready to go to his school but still look like zombie .. he is in high school ..he always make my fun ..

Shivam - "Don't eat to much Motu (fatty) .." said and sit in chair..

Actually he is right iam a little bit chubby but it's not like Iam going to tolerate his badass..

"Don't you dare to call me that Badbudar Aloo (Smelly Potato).."
I said ...

Shivam - "Hey I was thinking to eat your chocolate which are you hiding inside your Teddy .."

I am realy irritated after hearing that .. I don't know how he always find out about my choclate where I hide them ..

"I will break your legs if you touch my choclate you stupid .." I said while glaring at him ...

Avni -" why you two always bickering with each other .. aren't you are brother and sister .." Said while coming out from kitchen ...

Shivam - "she is the one who start this .."

"No mom he is the one ..I don't do anything .." I said with my puppy eyes..

Avani - " Ok ..both of you eat your breakfast and go to your destination ..your dad go his office early in the morning because his boss was called for some important meeting .."

"Ok mom .." Shivam and I said in unison...

"Why are you imitating me "..we both said in same time ..

Avni - "O God ..you two are always being childish , Now go or else I will beat you both .."

"Nooo , We are going .."I said ..

I reach to bus stop wetting for bus ..I call my friends to say that come to bus stand as soon as possible...We are already late it's 8:00 and our collage is an hour away from here ..
O God I am late because of them.. Sorry I don't tell you about my friends..they are my bestfriends .. you are thinking that how I have four bestfriend.. but yes I have .. We don't hide anything thing from each other ..it doesn't matter what small thing is that ..when we were in high school our teachers and students called us F5 .. yes like korean drama F4 but we are F5 ha ha ha ....

Suddenly I feel a pate on my shoulder .. O finally they are here ..

Meena -" Hey what are you thinking ?"

"Huh Nothing .." I said ..

Shreya - "Ok let's go we are getting late .."

Anjali - "Akta did you bring your white gown for me ? "

"No .."I said ..

Anjali - "Why ? Then what I am going to wear on my cousin's wedding .. I am going to call mom and tell her that you are very Bad .."

Yes ..They call my mother as mom ..

"Sorry Babe , I will bring that tomorrow .. I was being very late so I forget about that .." I said ..

Kshama - "Bus is coming.."

We got on the bus and headed to our collage..

🖐️🖐️Hello Dear readers this is my first story,if there is some mistake in grammer.. then please forgive me because English not my first language..If you have any problem with this story the please don't read it and don't make bad comments.
If you do not like any character of the story then you can comment on it but Don't make any comments on me.

Happy reading 😊😊

674 words
Start writing - 11-06-2022