Chapter 1: Food Shopping

(Dreams pov)

"Dream wake up we have work to do"

Was the first thing I hear in the morning. I open my eyes and look at the time. It was 8:21 am. I sigh and get out of bed and walk to my closet.

I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom. I shut the door and walk over to the shower. I get undressed and turn the shower on. I look in the mirror. I pull a face of disgust and look away from the mirror.

I walk into the shower and let the warm water fall on my body. I sigh and wash my hair as well. After I finished my shower I got out and walk over to my towel. I dry my hair and my body, I put my clothes on then brush my hair.

I put tye brush down and pick up my toothbrush and I brush my teeth. When I finished brushing my teeth I put the toothbrush back and walk out of the bathroom. I hear my door open and Sapnap stands in the doorway.

"Hurry up we have to go shopping for food!" Sapnap yells. I grab my face mask and put it on

We walk downstairs and I grab my wallet and keys. Sapnap walks out to the car while I lock the front door. I get in the car and put my seatbelt on. Sapnap puts his seatbelt on as well. I start to drive out of the driveway.

I drive to the shops. Sapnap was looking out the window not even talking to me. I sigh and continue to drive. Sapnap doesn't really talk to me anymore after he moved in with me and saw my face.

Most people when they see me they scream and run the other way. I start to feel tears roll down my face. It was me and my mum in the car when it crashed, my mum died but I lived. I pull into a park at the shops.

Me and Sapnap get out of the car and shut the doors. I lock the car. Me and Sapnap walk into the shops and Sapanp runs off. I grab a trolley and start pushing around. I grab all different things some healthy some not and I made sure to get things for dinner.

Sapnap runs up to me and puts all of his stuff in the trolley. We continue to shop for a few minutes until we decided that we have enough food. We go to the check out and pay for all of the things.

We take the shopping bags back to the car. We put them in and I get in the drivers seat. Sapnap gets in and puts his seatbelt on.

"Can we have Mcdonald's?" Sapnap asks

"Sure I could get something to eat as well" I say. I put my seatbelt on and start driving.

I drive around town and finally get home. We unpack the car and I put the groceries away. I order Mcdonald's as well.

And now I have to go stream with George after lunch