Chapter 2: Streaming

(Dreams pov)

I open the door to see mine and Sapnap's Mcdonald's on the front doorstep.

I pick the bag up and shut the door. I walk over to the kitchen counter. I put the bag down on the counter.

"SAPNAP FOODS HERE" I yell out. After a few minutes later Sapnap walks downstairs.

Sapnap was looking down at his phone and walks up to the kitchen counter. Sapnap looks at me and smiles. I smile back and Sapnap quickly looks away. I shake it off. I open the bag and go to take Sapnap's things out to give to him but Sapnap quickly grabs his own things.

I look at him.

"Sorry just really hungry" Sapnap says

"Thats okay" I say. Sapnap takes his stuff and runs upstairs.

I look in the other bag to see Sapnap left his drink behind. I take it out.

"NICK" I yell. Sapnap runs downstairs and looks at me.

"Yes?" Sapnap says

"You forgot your drink" I say. I smile and Sapnap half smiles.

Sapnap walks up to me and takes the drink out of my hands. Sapnap runs back upstairs to his office. I laugh a little knowing how forgetful Sapnap can be. I take my stuff and sit on the kitchen stool.

I start to eat well do the best I can because half of my mouth was missing. Food falls onto the counter. I put my hand on where my mouth was missing. I start eating and actually eating eating.

I finish my food and clean up and put the rubbish in the bin. I walk over to the door and lock it. I walk upstairs and past Sapnap's office to my own. I stop whrn I hear Sapnap's voice. I put my ear to the door and listen in.

"Idk George Dream will say no"

"But I want to see his face"

"You will have to ask him not me"

"Okay fine"

I walk to my office and shut the door behind me. I sit down in my chair and shut up my computer. I click on Twitch and start a live stream.

"Hey chat how are we?" I say. Chat was excited that I was live.

"Soo how about a amazon stream? Buy new stuff as through I am moving soon into a bigger house and I need new stuff" I say. Chat all agrees.

I lean to my computer and get up amazon and show chat. I made sure that the address is hidden as well. I look at chat to see people asking about a face reveal.

"Chat no face reveal yet I am not comfortable doing it yet" I say "Anyways chat send the links through discord on my discord alright not through Twitch chat that may end bad"

Chat starts laughing.

"We don't want Twitch chat to die do we?" I say. All of chat say no but some people say yes as a joke.

I look around in chat as I open up discord for the links.

I look in chat to see George trying to reach out to me.