Chapter 13: Almost done packing hell yeah!

(Dreams pov)

I wake up and look around my room.

Everything is spinning really fast. I get out of bed and stumble around my room to my door. I open the door and stumble out. I walk into Sapnap's office door and fall back. I open the door and Sapnap looks at me.

He was still on the call with everyone on the Dream smp.

"Dream Whats up?" Sapnap asks. I look around the room.

Everything is spinning faster.

"Everything is spinning" I say. I was slurring my works.

Sapnap stands up and runs over to me. Sapanp holds me juet in case I fall over which I do. I fall into Sapnap's arms and he carefully holds me.

"Dream!" Sapnap yells "What's going on?!"

"I woke up and everything is spinning" I slur my words

"So you woke up and everything just started spinning?" Sapnap asks. I nod my head.

"Sorry it's hard to understand you because your slurring your words" Sapnap says. I look up at him.

"Right hold on!" Sapnap yells. Sapnap grabs my phone and hands it to me.

It was hard to see the screen but I managed to put in my password. Sapnap takes my phone and calls my doctor. My ears start ringing and I can't hear right.

"My ears are ringing" I say still slurring my words. I look away from Sapnap and at the ground.

I remember when I was in the car crash that my ears where ringing and everything was spinning. I close my eyes pass out.

-

I wake up and sit up.

My ears stopped ringing and nothing was spinning anymore. I get off the bed and pick Patches up. I walk out of my room and Sapnap walks up to me.

"Thank god your okay! The doctor thought you were going back in a coma" Sapnap says

"Thank god I didn't" I say. Sapnap pats Patches.

Patches looks at Sapnap and hisses really bad. Sapnap moves his hand away and looks at me, he looks at her leg then back at me.

"What happened?" Sapnap asks

"You happened when you were drunk you threw Patches across the room and now she has a broken leg" I say

"Well fuck then" Sapnap says "Will she be okay?"

"She will be fine" I say

"Well I packed up the rest of the stuff the only thing we need to pack now is our rooms and offices" Sapnap says

"Half way hell yeah!" I yell "Come on lets finish packing now"

I walk into my office and put Patches on my office chair. I grab some boxes and start packing. I wrap my glass things up and put them in the right box.

I look at Patches who is looking at me. I go back to packing. I start packing my fanart that I have gotten over the years. I pick up my smiley face mask and look at it. I have worn this mask over the years when I was at school when face masks were not in my house I made my own full face mask out if clay to hide my face.

I pack it in my box and sigh. I continue to pack.

Ayo guy's as I said I would tell you guy's if I won in hockey. We had a tie 2 to 2 and it was my best game all year and we are coming 3rd in the competition which is good we may get in the finals anyways the next chapter soon I try to post daily but so many things just happpen around me and I go crazy when I don't post a chapter so I will post soon okay bye bye :)