Chapter 32: Birthday lunch

(Dreams pov)

Yesterday went to quick and I hated it so much.

My hair is the green that me and George both wanted but I hate that today is my birthday. I roll over trying to forget but I can't.

I haven't slept all night and my head was killing me because of it. I shake my head and throw the covers over my head, nothing. I get out of bed and walk downstairs. I grab myself a glass of water. I cover the side of my mouth with my hand and drink the water.

"You okay?"

I jump and put the glass in the sink. I over to see George standing at the end of the stairs.

"I can hear you from my bedroom" George says "You can tell me anything you do now that right?"

"I hate my birthday" I say "I can't sleep because I know it's my birthday and it's killing me"

George walks over to me and pulls me in for a hug. I hug back.

"Clay you need to sleep" George says

"I can't, knowing it's my birthday makes me can't sleep" I say

"Okay come on I am staying in your bed tonight" George says. George pulls away and grabs my arm.

"What?!" I say. I blush lightly as George drags me upstairs.

We walk into my room and George shuts the door behind us. I walk over to my bed and get in under the covers. George gets in on the other side of the bed.

"Your bed is really comfy" George says

"Thank you" I say. George rolls over and hugs me.

"Wha-"

"Sh sh sh just sleep okay? Just sleep" George says. I don't say anything.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

-

I wake up late in the afternoon to see George not next to me.

I get up out of the bed and walk downstairs. It was 12:34 pm meaning it is just lunch. I walk into the kitchen to see George cooking something and my my family sitting at the table with Sapnap. George looks at me and smiles.

"There he is" George says "Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah" I say

"Thats good" George says. I mouth a 'thank you' to George and he smiles.

I go over to the table and sit down in my seat. My dad looks at me and I look at him then look away. George gives us all toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. I put my hand over my mouth and pick up the sandwich to eat. George sits down next to me.

"You know you shouldn't have your elbow on the table"

I look up at my dad.

"You know this"

I swallow the food in my mouth.

"But I need to put my hand over-"

"That doesn't matter!"

I jump in shock.

"Get your elbows off the table"

I put my sandwich down and move my hand away.

"I don't wish to eat anymore" I say. I look at George who looks at me and smiles.

"You don't have to" George says

"I am gonna go for a shower" I say

"Okay" George says. I stand up and walk to my room then shut the door behind me.

I pick up some clean clothes and walk into my bathroom. I shut the bathroom door behind me and I put my clothes down and get undressed. I turn on my shower and walk inside. I shut the glass door behind me.

I let the warm water run down my body.