Chapter 7: You asshole

(Dreams pov)

I must have fallen asleep because I wake up to my phone going off with a notification.

I sit up and pick up my phone to see I a text message from George.

George
Enjoying your Mulan?

Me
How did you know?

George
Sapnap went to check on you and he told us you were sound asleep and watching the dumb Mulan

Me
It's not dumb! I like Mulan

George
What do you like about the movie?

Me
I love how the movie shows that a woman can do as much as a man can do

George
That's lovely to know that, that movie shows that

Me
Yes

George
Also I can hear the movie from upstairs

Me
Oop do you want me to turn it down?

George
Dream look out Sapnap coming downstairs to you

As soon as I saw that the lounge room door opens. Sapnap walks in and leaves the door open.

"Would you turn it down I am trying to work here something you should be doing but your siting on your ass watching TV!" Sapnap yells

"Excuse me?!" I yell "I am looking after Patches who you threw across the room and broke her leg!"

"That doesn't matter go and get to work!" Sapnap yells

"It does matter! Patches means a lot to me!" I yell

"I don't care! Get to work asshole!" Sapnap yells. I look at Sapnap.

Sapnap agreed never to call me names like that because it reminds me of my dad yelling at me because he says that I killed mum. I didn't kill mum we got into a car crash and she didn't make it but yet my dad blamed it on me.

I snap out of my thoughts to see I was on the floor and my nose was bleeding. I touch my nose and blood pours on my fingers. I look up at Sapnap who has blood on his hands. Sapnap had punched me in the nose when I was blanked out.

I look at Patches who was meowing at me. I stand up and move away from Sapnap.

"You bitch!" I yell "You know what happened and yet you still be like this!"

"I don't care what you have been through!" Sapnap yells "Get some work done around this house!"

I look at the window and away from Sapnap.

"Leave me alone" I say

"Excuse me?" Sapnap says

"Leave me alone!" I yell

"Fine!" Sapnap yells. Sapnap walks out of the lounge room and shuts the door.

"Asshole" Sapnap says before walking away.

I fall next to the lounge and put my hand on my nose. I get up and walk over to a draw and open it. I pull out a Band-Aid. I put the band-aid over my nose and grab a tissue and put it on my nose.

I sit down on the lounge. I pat Patches and tell her I am okay. I grab my phone to see a text from George.

George
Are you okay?! We could hear you from upstairs?!

Me
My nose is bleeding but I'll be okay thanks for checking on me

George
Thats what friends do anyways try yo get some rest and enjoy the rest of your movie

Me
I will and thank you, bye bye

George
Bye bye

I put my phone down and pat Patches as well as watching the movie.