Chapter 8: Memory lane

(Dreams pov)

When the movie finishes I watch a another one which has lead to it being 8:45 pm already.

I turn off the TV and pick Patches up. I walk to my room and put Patches on the bed. I do have a office but I also hsve a set up in my room if I don't really want to walk all the way to my office.

I put my headphones on but I am not sure what I am gonna do because I don't have a video or nothing to edit or do so I deside that I am gonna buy games of Steam so I can film and stream more videos.

I log into Steam and just as I do I hear a knock on my door.

"Unlocked" I say. Sapnap opens the door and looks at me.

I look at him and he looks at me with a worried face.

"I just got a call from the hospital" Sapnap says. The doctors say thst they might be able to fix my mouth which is good.

"Can they fix me?!" I say

"No...there is no way to fix you, I am sorry" Sapnap says. Sadnesd comes over me knowing that I won't be able to be normal again.

I look at my computer then back at Sapnap.

"Also I got a call from your dad" Sapnap says. I freeze as Sapnap says 'dad'

That word scares me but my dad scares me more. I blank out and Sapnap kniws I did. Memorys start to flood my head, memorys of what happened the last time my dad came to visit. I remember he hit me over the head with a glass bottle and that sent me to the hospital.

Sapnap was worried sick for me, he honesty thought I was gonna die.

"CLAY"

I snap back to the real word to see I was shaking and on the floor. Sapnap was shaking me.

"H-huh?" I stutter

"Thank god!" Sapnap says. Sapnap hugs me tightly.

"You blanked out, I thought I would have to take you back to the hospital" Sapnap says

"C-can you leave s-so I can think about t-things" I say

"Sure but do you want to know what your dad wanted?" Sapnap asks

"Y-yeah" I say. I sit up and on the ground and Sapnap sits next to me.

"You do you that your birthday is in a few days" Sapnap says

"It is?!" I say

"Yeah" Sapnap says "Your dad, 2 sisters and your brother are coming here for your brithday"

"Great" I say. Sapnap stands up and walks out of the room, Sapnap shuts the door behind him.

I stand up and deside that I was gonna buy stuff of Steam after a shower. I sigh and grab some clothes I want to sleep in. I walk into my bathroom and shut thrn lock the door. I turn the shower on and get undressed. I look in the mirror at myself and turn up my nose.

I look away and get in the shower. I let the hot water run down my body. I sigh as more memorys come back to me.

I was 17 and have a happy life. I was playing with my little sister when my mom walks out.

"I am going for a drive anyone want to come with me?"

"I will!" I say

"Me too!"

"Sam no you stay here okay you need to make sure to keep the house safe little knight, can you do that?" I ask

"Yes I can!" Sam says. Mom giggles as I stand up and walk to the door.

"Stay safe" My older sister says

"We will!" I say. Me and mum get in the car and put our seatbelts on.

Mum pulls out of the driveway and onto the road. I look out the window at the lights and building that pass by. I look at mum and smile and she looks at me and smiles then looks back at the road.

Something was not right but I shake it off. I look forward. We were at a roundabout and mum goes around it. A car pulls out and hits us. The car rolls over and over and over and over.

Glass flys everywhere and it cuts my mouth open. The car was upside-down but some how I was still awake. A person runs over and opens the door. I look at them as they take off my seatbelt and pulled me out of the car.

I look at mum whos head was bleeding badly. I pass out.

I touch my mouth and snap back to now. I was crying and I was touching my mouth and scars. I get out of the shower and turn it off.

I get into some fresh clothes and walk out of the bathroom.