Chapter 24: arguing

(Dreams pov)

I had gotten out of the shower and have gotten dressed.

Tonight was the night that all the shops are still gonna be all opened, they dont shut until 10:53 pm tonight and it happens every Wednesday night. I put on my white mask and my shoes. I grab my wallet and keys and walk downstairs.

I stop at the bottom of the stairs and look at George who was sitting on the kitchen counter on his phone. I walk over to him and stand in between his legs. George looks at me with a light blush over his face. George puts his phone down then puts his hand on my chest.

A light blush cover my face. I start giggling, George joins in too. We stop giggling and stare into each others eyes. George's eyes were soft and look very hypnotic. I hear a door opem from upstairs and George's eyes turn dead cold. I move away from him and Sapnap walks down the stairs and looks at me and George.

"Where are you two going?" Sapnap asks. Sapnap has a beer in his hand and is drinking it every now and then.

"Somewhere were you can't go because your drunk" George says

"I am not drunk!" Sapnap yells. Sapnap looks at me and walks over to me.

"I am not drunk right?" Sapnap says. Sapnap's breath smells like beer and it makes my nose turn up.

"Don't you turn your nose up on me freak!" Sapmap yells. The words hit me like a wave from the sea.

"Dad your drunk your not thinking straight!" I yell

"Shut up Clay your the reason that my wife died! You will always be the reason! Why couldn't you die and she could live!"

"I-I am sorry" I say

"Sorry doesn't fix it freak!"

The words hit me and they hurt badly.

"F-freak?" I whisper

I snap back to real life where Sapnap and George were auguring. I grab my car keys and walk to the front door and open it. I walk out and over to the car. I get in the drivers seat and put the keys in. I let out a long sigh.

"Sorry"

I look in the passenger seat to see George sitting there putting his seatbelt on.

"It's fine I just want Sapnap out of the house" I say

"Dream, your not a freak I hope you know that" George says

"My dad calls me a freak and now Sapnap so it must be true I must be a freak just like they say I am" I say

"Clay your not I promise" George says. George putd his hand on my leg and I look at him.

"George I can't go anywhere with out people screaming and running away from me, mothers hide their kids eyes away from me because I am nothing but a freak" I say "Thats why I have to wear the face mask"

"Well people just have bad taste" George says. I giggle at him.

"Come on lets go" I say. I put my seatbelt on and drive out of the drive way.

I drive down to the shopping center.