Chapter 19: Drunkos

(Dreams pov)

I was still asleep well half asleep I could hear almost everything.

I hear my door open and 2 people walk up to me. One touches my nose. I hear drunk giggles from one person.

"Sapnap no"

They were both whispering.

"But it's funny watching him jump back"

"Sapnap"

"Hey Drewm"

"Sapnap shut up your gonna wake him"

They were both heavily drunk.

"Okay"

"Get out of the way"

"George!"

"Shhh"

I feel soft hands touch my cheek. The hand was cold so I jump and pull away. They grab my hair instead and play with it.

"His hair is so soft"

"It is isn't it, I love playing with his hair"

"No one asked Sapnap so shut up"

"Sorry George"

"Don't oH sOrRy GeOrGe me!"

"Fuck you!"

The whispering turns to yelling very quickly. George grabs my hair tightly. Sapnap and George start arguing and George starts pulling on my hair hard.

It hurts really badly, so back that I sightly scream. George loosens his grip on my hair. I snuggle closer to the blanket as I feel tears rise up in my eyes. I feel tears roll down my cheek.

"Sapnap leave"

"Fine"

Sapnap walks out of the room and shuts it behind him. George runs his fingers through my hair softly.

"Aw poor baby sorry, did I hurt you?"

George was very drunk he doesn't even know what he's saying. I nod a little bit and George makes a aw sound. I half open my eyes. George's has a beer bottle in his other hand, George's hair is a mess and he looks very drunk.

I move away from George and his hand that was in my hair falls to the bed. George looks down then looks up at me and smiles. George crawls onto the bed and over to me. I sick in my bed as George gets closer to me.

"Aw don't be scared I am not gonna hurt you"

George's voice was calming and very soft. George puts his hand on my cheek. George puts the beer bottle on the bedside table. George puts his other hand in my hair and plays with it.

I moves my face into George's hand which is on my cheek. George giggles and pats my head like a dog. I start giggling as well. George picks his beer bottle back up and takes a sip of it. I look away from him and he looks at me.

George puts the bottle back and grabs my chin and moves it so we make eye contact.

"Don't like beer?" George asks

"No" I say

"Do you like other people drunking beer?" George asks

"Depends on how much they drink" I say. George pushes me away from him.

"Whatever you should be fine with it!" George yells. George takes his beer and walks to the door.

He opens it and walks out then slams it shut. I feel tears rise in my eyes. I lay down and pull the covers over me.

I close my eyes and fall asleep while crying.