Chapter 12: more and more memorys

(Dreams pov)

I watch as my dad and siblings walk into the hospital room.

My little sister runs over to me and hugs me. My older sister walks up to me and hugs me as well and so does my older brother.

"I am happy to see you alive"

"I am happy to see you guys as well" I say

"Now where's mommy!" Sam asks. My dad looks at me in fact they all look at me.

"Mommy didn't make it like I did" I say looking at my bed. Tears roll doen my face and my older sister and brother start crying as well.

Dad starts crying and so does Sam. Sam jumps on the ned and cuddles me tightly. I hug her tightly back.

"Sam, Lily and Max can you go wait out by the car"

"Okay dad" Sam says. They all leave but my dad.

My dad walks up to me and puts his hands on my neck.

"It's your fault she's dead and never forget that!" My dad yells. He walks out of the room.

I cry more and curl up.

I wake up curled in a ball crying.

I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I take the bandage that is on my eyes off. I look at the mirror in shock. My left eye is pure white and I can't see out of it.

I fall backwards onto the ground with a loud bang. Sapnap knocks on my bathroom door.

"Dude you okay in there?!" Sapnap asks

"I am blind in one eye!" I yell

"What?!" Sapnap yells back. Sapnap opens my door and runs down to my side.

I look at Sapnap who looks deep in my eyes. Sapnap stands up.

"You'll be alright lets just continue to pack" Sapnap says

"Okay" I say. I stand up and walk out of the bathroom.

I start packing my things again.

-

Sapnap was on a call with everyone on the Dream smp and he is Streaming so he can get more money.

I walk into Sapnap's office. Sapnap looks at me.

"Sapnap I need a break my muscles are starting to hurt" I say. Sapnap shakes his head.

"Don't care, continue to pack I am the one working on the money so you do the packing" Sapnap says. I groan.

My legs feel like jelly and I was so close to falling over then it pops in my head.

"Didn't my doctors tell you to let me have breaks?" I ask

"No" Sapnap says

"Okay so I will ask" I say. I pull out my phone and call my doctors and put it on speaker.

"Clay"

"Hey uh my muscles are starting to hurt again" I say

"What the fuck are you doing"

"Packing" I say

"SAPNAP"

"Y-yes?" Sapnap shutters

"WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU YESTERDAY"

"To let Dream have a break" Sapnap says

"Fucking hell"

Sapnap stares at me with anger.

"Clay how are you feeling?"

"My legs feel like jelly" I say

"Just sit down for a few minutes and move your legs around alright"

"Okay thank you" I say. I hang up the phone and look at Sapnap.

"If you need me I'll be in my room resting" I say

"God I wish you died in that car crash" Sapnap says

"W-what" I say. Sadness falls over me.

"I WISH YOU DIED IN THAT CAR CRASH THAT YOUR MOTHER DID" Sapnap yells. I start crying knowing it hurts alot.

"CLAY"

I open my eyes and breath heavy. My doctor was kneeled down next to me as well as Sapnap.

"What happened?" I ask

"You said your legs feel like jelly then you just past out and hit the floor with a bang" Sapnap says

"Clay go take a rest"

"Okay" I say. I stand up and walk to my bedroom.

I fall onto the bed and pass out.

Hehe I am in the car to my hockey game while writing this lol anyways I tell you guys in the next chapter if we win bye bye :)