Chapter 17: Passenger seat fear

(Dreams pov)

Me and Sapnap finally moved to our new house 2 days ago and we have unpacked everything already.

I am laying on my bed with Patches on my chest. My breathing was steady and calm until my chest felt like it was falling down on my heart. I pick Patches up off my chest and sit up.

I still felt my chest falling down on my heart. I grap for air but barely any was getting in my lungs. I fall off my bed and hit the ground hard. Sapnap runs in and sits down next to me. He grabs a tablet bottle out of pocket.

I hold my hand out and Sapnap puts 2 tablets in my hand. I put them in my mouth and swallow. After a few minutes my lungs clear up and I was able to breath normally again. Me and Sapnap stand up.

"You okay now?" Sapnap asks

"Yeah" I say

"Come on we have to go pick George up from the air port" Sapnap says

"Okay let me get ready" I say

"Okay I'll be downstairs" Sapnap says

"Okay" I say. Sapnap walks out of my room and shuts the door.

I hear Sapnap walk downstairs. I walk into my closet and grab out my white shirt and black pants. I grab my white shoes and my face mask. I change into my clothes and put my shoes on.

I put my mask on and grab my wallet. I walk downstairs into the kitchen where Sapnap sits on the kitchen stool. We both walk to the car. I get in the passenger seat. I have a fear of sitting in the passenger seat. Sapnap made me sit in the passenger seat. Sapnap pulls out of the driveway.

I close my eyes and sink in my seat. I dig my nails into the seat. Sapnap looks at me then looks back at the road. Memorys flash in my head about the crash. I start breathing heavy and sweating in my seat. I cover my eyes with my sleeve of my shirt.

"Please! Please of god!" I yell. Sapnap looks at me then the road.

"Pull over pull over please!" I yell. Sapnap pulls over safely.

I get out of the car and fall onto the grass. Sapnap walks up next to me and puts his hand on my back. I mumble 'please' over and over again.

"Dream I won't put you back in the passenger seat" Sapnap says

"Okay" I mumble. We both get back in the car but this time but this time I sit in the backseat.

Sapnap continues to drive. I lay down and pull the blanket over me and put the pillow under my head. I lay down. I got a car that the doctors added a seatbelt where I can lay down in the back with a seatbelt around me well kinda.

I pull up the seatbelt wall in the backseat. I crawl up like a little baby.

I fall asleep.