Chapter 34: Ending

(Georges pov)

I get a call from the hospital telling me that Dream was in the hospital.

I had that call 2 weeks ago and I go up to the hospital every day to see Dream. I was sitting on the chair holding Dream's hand. The burn marks on his body are slowly healing. This whole thing is because of me, I said the wrong thing to Dream.

I was nonstop crying for 2 weeks.

"I am so sorry it's my fault yor here, I said the wrong thing. I do love you more then a friend I was going to tell you that I love you" I whisper. I kiss Dream on the forehead.

I move away from Dream. I let go of his hand and walk to the door.

(Dreams pov)

I wake up with a IV in my arm.

I look at the door to see George just leaving. I try to say something but my throat is dry. I grab a shirt and throw it at George. George looks over at me. We make eye contact. George runs over to me and half hugs me.

George pulls away and looks me deeply in the eyes.

"I am so sorry" George says crying

"For what?" I say

"I said your wrong thing to you" George says

"George it doesn't matter" I say. George sniffs.

"Can I give you your birthday present?" George asks

"Sure" I say. George leans over and kisses me on the lips.

I kiss back and George pulls away. I smile and George giggles. I move up and kiss George on the lips again.

"I love you Dream I really do" George says

"I love yoi more" I say. George smiles then kisses me on the forehead.

-

After a week I am finally back home.

George runs inside and I follow. Sapnap looks at me and smiles. George hands me a book.

"Whats this?" I ask

"The 2 part to your present" George says. I open the small box and inside was a necklace that has a blue and green gem inside which is making a surl and mixing around.

I smile and take the necklace out and put it on. I put the small box down and look at George who smiles. I hug him and George hugs me back.

-

It was now sunset and I was standing in the backyard.

George walks up to me and stands next to me. I look at him and he looks up at me.

"You did the right thing when you saved that mother and child, if you didn't get there fast enough the mother would have died" George says

"I couldn't let that kid go through what I went through" I say. I sit down on the grass and George sits next to me.

We look up at the stars that are now just coming through. One star stands out from the others which makes me smile.

"Remember Clay if I ever die just look up at the stars and you will see me watching over you and shining bright, I will always watch over you"

"Okay mommy!" I say

George puts his head on my shoulder and I smile.

"I miss you mom" I whisper

Me and George watch the scars for the rest of the night.

And thats the end of this book I hope you liked it but get ready for the next one coming soon anyways bye bye.