Chapter 21: Run away

(Dreams pov)

A week after George moved in has been the best week of my life.

I noticed that a few days ago that I have started to fall in love with George and it's driving mad knowing he could never love a freak like me. I was in my room on my phone with Patches next to me.

I was patting Patches then desided that I was hungry. I walk downstairs the stairs to the kitchen and look in to George something that makes my heart shake. George was drinking beer with Sapnap and they both were kissing girls. I run back upstairs and lock myself in my room.

George promised me that he would drink beer without my permission. Thats it I am suck and tired of beding lied to. I grab my backpack and fill it with things I will need. I make sure my phone and phone charger is in the backpack. I look over at Patches who is looking at me confused.

I zip up the bag and walk over to Patches. I kiss her on the head a pat her.

"Be a good girl for Sapnap and George okay?" I whisper. Patches sadly meows at me knowing what is going on.

"I might come back okay" I whisper. Patches licks my face and I kiss her on the head.

I write a note on a piece of paper then open the window. I climb out and carefully land on the grass. I make sure to put my mask on and I start running and running as far as my legs will take me. My eyes tear up knowing I have been lied to so many times and the heartbreak hurts more.

After 20 minutes I stop running and sit down at a park that is 10 minutes away from my house. I feel tears fall down my face. I feel someone sit next to me and hug me. I look over to see George and to also see it was sunset. I had been sitting here for 10 hours crying.

I push George away from me then pulls him back in for a hug. George rubs my back lightly.

"You promised" I say through my tears.

"I know I know but Sapnap forced it down my throat" George says

"Why aren't you with your "Girlfriend" huh? I sae you kissing her!" I half yell.

"Dream I am gay. Sapnap bought 2 girls home, she forced herself on to me she kissed me" George says "I was really scared when I read that letter you wrote I honesty thought I was gonna lose you"

"You were" I say "I was just catching my breath then I would have been off again"

"But you did blank out and now I am here and I am gonna take you home" George says

"No way!" I yell. I pull away and George looks at me.

"Clay you need to come home we need you, I need you" George says

"Fine" I say.

Me and George stand up and walk home.