Chapter 3: George asks

(Dreams pov)

I roll my eyes and look at discord which is on my other screen.

I see George has spammed me with messages. I roll my eyes playfully. I open the messages.

George
Dreammmm can I pleaseeeee see your faceeee

Dream
No George I am not comfortable yet with showing my face

I go into my discord to see many different links for amazon. I take the first link and send it through.

A mushroom kitchen stool. I laugh and put a poll in chat to see what they think. Chat laughs at the stool. I look ovet at the sceen to see George messaged me again.

George
Dream pleaseeee I am just one person I promise not to take photos or laugh or do anytging like that

Dream
I'll think about it

I look back to see everyone wanted the mushroom kitchen stool.

"Oh my god" I say "Well looks like I am buying this thing"

I put it in the shopping cart. I look over at the other screen, I take a link and put it through. It opens up to 2 hoodies one says I am the Dream with a letter D under it and the other shirt says I am the George with the letters NF I laugh knowing putting those letters together says DNF.

I look at chat to see George asking me to buy this so we can both wear them. I smile and put a poll up on screen for chat to pick even through I know I am going to buy it.

I sigh as all of chat says yes. I put both hoodies into the cart. This is gonna be a funnn ride.

-

I finish the amazon stream and buy all the stuff.

I get out of my chair and walk over to the door. I open the door and walk out. I shut the door behind me. I sigh and walk to the kitchen.

Sapnap was sitting on the kitchen stool, on his phone and eating a sandwich. I walk over to him and take his phone.

"No phones or anything while your eating" I say. Sapnap looks at me and stands up.

Sapnap trys to take his phone back but I hold it up high so he can't get it. I was taller then Sapnap which was good if I use my hight to keep things away from him. Sapnap growls and sits back down. I turn off his phone and put it in my pocket.

I walk over to the fridge and open it. I grab out a can of Pepsi and give it to Sapnap. Sapnap looks at me and rolls his eyes. I watch as Sapnap stands up and walks over to the fridge and open it.

Sapnap puts the Pepsi in the bin. I look at him as he takes out a bottle of beer. Sapnap pushes past me and sits back down. Sapnap opens the beer and drinks the bottle of beer.

I look at the fridge and open it up and take a can of Lemonade out. I sigh and open the can. I walk into the lounge room and sit down on the lounge.

I drink my Lemonade and watch TV.