Chapter 33: Birthday heartbreak

(Dreams pov)

I hear a knock at my bathroom door.

"Unlocked" I mumble. The door opens then shuts.

"Clay?" George says

"Yes?" I mumble

"Are you okay?" George asks

"I am fine just hungry thats all" I say

"Okay well I am gonna stay here with you" George says

"Okay I guess" I mumble. After a few minutes I hear movement and the sound of the glass shower door open.

I look over to see George closing the shower door as he gets in and hes such a idiot! He has his clothes on what a dumbass. I look at George and feel blush cover my face. I grab my towel ans wrap it around me. George looks up at me and he has some blush covering his face.

"What are you doing" I say

"W-well I-" George stops "It's your birthday and I want to tell you something"

"Okay" I say

"Clay your a nice and kind guy" George says. George stands under the water and lets his hair get all wet and the rest of his body.

"I really really like you" George says

"Like more as a friend?" I ask

"No" George says. I feel my heartbreak in my body.

"Oh" I say

"I mean-" George stops. I get out of the shower.

"Wait!-"

I put on my clean clothes and dry my hair then leave the bathroom. I pack a bag and walk downstairs. Sapnap looks at me.

"Where are you going?" Sapnap asks

"For a drive I will be back later" I say. I grab my wallet and keys then walk out to the car.

I get in the car and put my backpack down. I look at my backpack and Patches sticks her head out of the bag. I put the keys in the place then put my seatbelt on. I look up at the door to see George looking at me. I see tears rolling down his eyes. I pull out of the driveway and onto the road.

I drive around and realize that this is a bad idea because this is what happened with my mom. I pull into a pet shop packing lot. Patches looks at me. I put on a fake smile.

"Lets get you some new stuff yeah?" I say. Patches meows with happiness.

I pick up my backpack and get out of the car. I lock the car and walk into the pet shop.

-

After a payed for everytging I get back into the car and put my seatbelt back on and the backpack on the passenger seat.

I start driving again, it was a bad idea. I was driving around when a car crashes into the car in front of me. I pull the car to the side and onto the grass. I get out of the car and run over to the car which was on it's roof. I get down onto the ground which glass was everywhere.

I look in the car to see a mother and a little girl. I get into the car and pull the little girl out and onto the grass away from the glass. I crawl into the car which starts to smoke up. I grab the mother and I could hear people behind me. I look over at them.

"Hand her here quick!"

I hand the mother over and she wakes up and looks at me. They pull her safely onto the grass. People start screaming at me and I look over and see the car light on fire. I crawl out but I couldn't. I look back to see my foot stuck under a car piece.

People start crawling in and trying to pull me out. My skin starts to burn really badly. I get pulled out and the person who was pulling me out we both go flying onto the grass. I land on the glass and it hurts my back.

We all stand up even the mother and little girl. We run to my car and watch as the car that they were in blow up. We stand still and we all look at each other. I pass out from the blood loss and burns.

People catch me and start panicking.