Chapter 20: Sorry

(Dreams pov)

I wake up in a mess.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I am a mess, my hair was all messy and my eyes are red and puffy from crying. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom.

I grab a hand wash and walk back into the bathroom. I put water in the washer then put the washer on my face. After a few minutes I put the washer down and my face doesn't look so bad.

I walk out of my bathroom and downstairs to the kitchen. I open the pantry and pull out some creal and put it on the kitchen counter. I close the pentry door and walk over to the cupboard. I grab a bowl out and put it on the kitchen counter next to the creal

I open the fridge and pull out the milk and put it next to the bowl and creal as well. I put the creal in then the milk. I put the milk and creal back and grab a spoon. I walk over to the table with my bowl and spoon. I sit down and put my bowl on the table.

I put my hand over my mouth which the skin is missing and start eating. I hear footsteps walk down the stairs. I look over to see George rubbing his eyes. George opens the fridge and grabs out some orange juice. George looks over at me.

I look away from him and continue to eat. After George did his thing over there he walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"You alright?" George asks

"I am fine" I say

"No your not your eyes are red and puffy like you have been crying so much whats wrong?" George says

"You don't remember" I say "You were heavily drunk"

"Holy shit what did I do?!" George says with panic in his voice.

"You yelled at me for 'not liking people who drink' which is not true you asked If I like beer, I said no then you asked if I like when other people drink, I said that it depends on how much thet drink then you just started yelling at me fore it" I say. I tear up and tears roll down my cheek.

George wipes my tear away from my cheek.

"Clay I am so sorry" George says. I stand up and Georges hugs me tightly.

I hug him back and let my tears run down my face. George trys to calm me down and I breath steady.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to upset you or make you have a sleepless night" George says. I open my mouth but no words fall out.

I hug George tighter.

"It's okay I forgive you" I say

"I promise I will no longer drink any beers with out your permission" George says

"Promise?" I say

"Promise" George says "Now come on let me go so you can eat your creal"

I let go of George and sit back in my seat. I put my hand over my mouth part which is half missing and start eating again. George stands behind me and starts playing with my hair.

I giggle a little then continue eating.