💫CHAPTER 25💫

Hey guys
I am back with another update
Triple update in a single day
I am proud of myself
You all should be proud of me.
He he
Just kidding.
But if you want you can take that seriously also.
I don't have any problem
Anyways I hope you will enjoy the chapter.
Vote and Comment

Enjoy The Chapter

💜💜💜 Pervious Part💜💜💜

Suga- Ok. Other than this everything is Right?

Doctor- Yes.

RM- When will his memory come back?

Doctor- I think in a week or 2. But for that you all have to start talking with him otherwise there may be a possible that he will not be able remember you in future also.

Suga- Ok.Thank you so much for coming again.

Doctor- No problem it's my duty.

After that the doctor left. Then Jin Oppa came towards Suga Oppa and said

Jin- Just for a while forget that we even fought and now tell me what happened to him from starting.

💜💜💜NEW PART💜💜💜

YN POV

Jin- Just for a while forget that we even fought and now tell me what happened to him from starting.

Suga- Why do you wanna know? Why do care now?

Jin- Suga remember I was and I am still your Hyung. So be in limits and just answer my fucking question.

Suga- I don__

Me- Oppa please tell him.

He looked towards me. I again told him with my eyes. He sighed and then said

Suga- Let's go and talk in the living room.

We all went in the living room and sat on the couch. Suga and Jin Oppa were facing each other. Then Suga Oppa spoke

Suga- I will have tell you. But I also don't know what happened from starting. So YN can you please tell all of them as well us that what happened to him. All from starting.

Me- Ne Oppa.
I was in my room sitting scrolling my Phone suddenly I got a message. I opened it and saw it was a message from Hobi Hyung.

Jin- What was written in the message?

Me- Let me show you.

I opened my phone and showed him the message. He passed the phone to the rest so they can also read it.

[If you didn't read it earlier

[If you didn't read it earlier. This was the message that Jhope sent to YN]

He then gave me my phone back. I kept my phone in my pocket. The he said

Jin- Ok continue.

Me- So after that I rushed to his room. I opened the door he was sitting in the floor. Before I could or he could say anything he fainted. I became so scared. I firstly putted him on the bed and then I started searching for Suga Oppa. I searched the whole house but I was not able to find him. I even called him but his phone was switched off. Then I thought of asking someone. At that time only Jungkook Oppa was at home. I went inside his room.

Jk- You mean barged inside my room without even knocking that scared the hell out of me. I was about to fall from my bed.

V Oppa and Jimin Oppa were giggling hearing him. Suddenly Jin Oppa said

Jin- Shut Up all if you. No body will say a single word until I told you to do so. YN you may continue.

Me- Ok
Then I went towards him and asked him if he knows about Suga Oppa. After that

I told everything that happened between us. Infact the sentence also in which Jungkook Oppa said that He loved Hobi Oppa. Jin Oppa was damn shocked but he says me to continue. Then I told him how we call the doctor, the doctor came, Suga Oppa came.

Me- After sometime the doctor came from inside and told us that he is having some flashbacks and beacuse of that he fainted. Suga Oppa asked him Is there anything to worry about and Doctor said that Yes. He might list his some part of memory or some persons.

Jin- This may explain why he didn't recognise me. Continue.

Me- Umm.... Oppa I told you evrything.

Jin- YN you can't lie to me. I still didn't forget. So will you tell me or not.

Me- About what Oppa?

Jin- Why was Namjoon standing there with tears in his eyes and why was Jungkook crying?

I was so shocked that he still remembered this. I looked towards Suga Oppa. He understood but before he can say anything Namjoon Oppa said

Namjoon- It is something we can't tell you.

Jin- That means I was right. There is something going on. Now tell me fast what's going on between you all?

Jungkook- Hyung we can't te___

???- I will tell you.

Hii guys
How are you
How was the chapter
How you like it
Please vote and Comment
Meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 842