7️⃣

They all came to the mansion and went inside and immediately plopped on the couch. YN weng to the kitchen to drink some water.

Jin- Hey, see there is note in the table.

Jin said looking at table. All of there attention came towards the note. Namjoon picked the note and read it. It was written

We know you must think why we left this note. Cause we could have told you on phone only but we like it better.
So, the thing is Hoseok and YN there is a surprise gift for both of you in Jin's room. After seeing tell us if you like it. We love you all so much.

~ Appa, Eomma

Jin POV

How can they say they love all of us when they have gift only for their own children? Wait a minute am I feeling jealous of my own brother and sister?

Suga POV

Gift? And that too only for Hobi and YN. Whatever. I don't mind it. I don't care. Hobi and YN are my siblings. I should not think like this.

Namjoon POV

I never thought Appa and Eomma will do something like this. They always say we are also their children but now........!

Jimin, V and Jungkook POV

They really showed us that we are not their children. They showed that Hoseok Hyung and YN will always be first for them and then we will be there.

BTS POV X Hoseok

We should have never believed them when they said that we are they children. We should have never excepted them as our parents.

Hoseok POV

(Author is changing POV like a child is changing clothes for party. Lol🤣🤣)

Huh? Did Eomma, Appa really left a gift for us two only? How can they do this? How can they do this when they know we all share everything and every gift. I can't belive this. I looked at my brothers and saw all were having a same expression. Not confused but sad. Which can't be noticed very easily. But since I know them very well I can see how hurt they all look. I have to talk with Eomma, Appa regarding this. Gift for me and YN and they putted it in Jin Hyung's room? They are weird.

Author POV

Y

N came out from the kitchen and saw all ig them sitting silently. She came and sat beside Jungkook.

YN- Ummm...... What happened?

No one siad anything instead Namjoon passed the note to YN. She took it and read it. She also was now confuse on why will their parents do something like this.

Hoseok slowly stood up and dashed towards Jin's room. The rest also ran after him. He reached the room and opened the door. As soon as he opened the door something or you can say someone jumped on him making him fall. The rest siblings saw it. Hoseok slowly stood up and looked who made him fall. He saw it and was surprised.

Hoseok- They didn't just........ Omo......

The rest were speechless. And were now regretting thinking that their parents were differentiating between them. But after seeing the first they understood why it was only for Hoseok and YN.
So, wanna know what was it. Well it was a cute little Puppy.