8️⃣

An Introduction to Mafias.

Time Skip
9 month later

It's been total 10 months since they all started training and they all already pro in everything. From fighting to using gun or chasing someone.

Today BTS and YN came to a different place. They have came here before also, but for training. And today they came for some other work.

Appa- Ok, so you must be wondering why we are here? Right?

BTS, YN- Ne Appa.

Eomma- Hmm...., So kids since you are going to Mafia Kings and Queens within 2 months you should have some mafia team with you too.

Appa- So, we are here to meet you team. Are you excited to meet them?

BTS, YN- Yes.

Eomma- Good. But before that wear this masks.

Jimin- Was?

Appa- Jimin, we can't trust anyone just by meeting. And they all will be waiting mask too. It's to hide as well as protect you identity.

Taehyung- Ohh.

Appa- And ya, you all remember the names U told you.

Yoongi- Yes. What about them?

Eomma- They will we your Mafia name. So, no body can recognise you all.

Namjoon- Oh, so the team coming right now, will also tell us their Mafia name only right?

Appa- Right Namjoon.  Here wear it.

He gave them the mask which they all wore. After some time 8 boys came infront of them. They all were so wearing mask so no one can identify them too.
They all came and bowed to Mr. And Mrs. Jung.  

Appa- Boys and girls, they are your soon to be Mafia Queen and Kings for whom you all will work.

They all looked at them and bowed to them. BTS and YN also bowed a little showing some respect.

Eomma- Go ahead and introduce yourself.

She said pointing towards BTS and YN. They noded. Jin was the first one to say.

Jin- Hello, my name is  RJ. I am the eldest. I am 25 years old. I am a Seducer. (Position of Mafia Working)

Yoongi- I am Genius. I am 24 years old. I am the main hacker and sniper.

Hoseok- I am Hope. 23 years old. I am spy as well as Assassin.

Namjoon- I am RM. Also 23 years old. I am the leader and also incharge of fighting.

Jimin- I am Jm. 22 years old. Fighter as well as the spy with Hope.

Taehyung- I am V. Also 22. The lure and Assassin.

Jungkook- and I am Jk. 20 years old. The Fighter and Snipper of the group.

YN- And lastly I am Sky. 19 years. The Seducer with RJ and lure with V.

They finished their introduction. Mr. Jung signalled the new boys standing there to introduce themselves. They nodded and started.

1- Hii. I am Chan. I am 23 years old.

2- I am Tsundere. I am also 23 years old.

3- I am Binnie. I am 22 years old.

4- I am Hyun. I am also 22 years old.

5- I am Ji-Han. I am 21 year old.

6- I am Lix. I am also 21 year old.

7- I am Seung. I am 20 years old.

8- I am Yang. I am 19 years old.

(Can you guess who are they? And ya MINYOONIEE5 you will not reveal them. Please)

Appa- Ok, so since the introduction is done now. We will start our training. And ya, from tomorrow all will come here only to train with each other and get to know each other. And when you trust each other you can show them your faces. Ok

All- Ok.

Eomma- Ok, so let's start.

So, that is it for now.
A short chapter. It was for a little intro only.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 670