2️⃣2️⃣

Time Skip
At Kim Mansion

The Kim's just came from School/university. As they entered the home Jimin and V ran towards Jimin's room.

Namjoon- Hyung.....

He said looking at Hoseok. Hoseok nodded, then he, Namjoon and Jungkook also ran to their room. When they opened the door they saw the expected.
Hoseok and Namjoon went towards V and Jimin.

Hoseok- Tae Tae, don't cry please.

Namjoon- Yes Jimin, see crying can't solve anything.

Namjoon and Hoseok said to the crying brothers. Jimin and V were crying more and more while Jungkook and Namjoon had tears on their faces and YN was handling Hoseok.

Taehyung- H-Hyung why did it ha-ppe-ned?

Taehyung said between his crying. Namjoon looked at Hoseok as none of them knew how to answer this question.

Namjoon- Tae, see the same happened with all of us. And if you will cry then, who will take care of Kookie? Huh.

Namjoon said and both Jimin and Taehyung looked at Jungkook. Jimin pulled Jungkook in a hug and that was enough for Jungkook to break down too. His loud sobs were heard from Jungkook. After 15 minutes of crying of Maknaes Hoseok decided to break the Silence.

Hoseok- Guys, listen. I know you are sad but we can't let Jin or Yoongi Hyung see us like this. Can we?

All of them shaked their heads as No.

Hoseok- Then? See, for a week just forget about our pain and focus on Hyung's happiness.  They are getting married. We can't be sad otherwise they will be sad too.

Namjoon- I guess you are right Hyung. We can't be sad.

Namjoon said and wiped his tears. The makane did the same. Then all went to their respective rooms to get freshen up after an hectic day.

Time Skip
Evening

Jin and Yoongi just came from the Company and were tackled in a group hug.

Jimin- Congratulations Hyung's.

Taehyung- I am so happy for you both.

Jungkook- Yes. Me too.

YN- And I am the most happy Oppa.

They said. Jin and Yoongi looked at each other and smiled.

Jin- Well, thank you. And for now no talks have your dinner then we will go for shopping.

Namjoon- Shopping? Why?

Yoongi- You wanna wear Old clothes kn our wedding?

Namjoon- Oh...... Aniyo. Let's have dinner fast.

They all went to the dining room. The maids severed their dinner. Mr. Mrs. Jung ad Mr. Mrs. Kim were on an double date. So, thue will come home late.