3️⃣1️⃣

Oh My God.
I reached 71K views. Can You belive it.
Thank You so much guys for reading this cringe story. I didn't even imagine, if this story will ever cross 1k but, it crossed 70 K views.

I can't be more thankful to you guys.
You all are the best.
Thank You so so so much.
I am really happy today.

The Kim siblings came back home after Stray Kids and the rest team forced them. They all were looking like a person whose left him/her. As they entered the house, they saw the lights ON. They closed their eyes as not used to the bright light after fighting for hours in dark night. As they opened them, they saw Suzy and IU standing their with a worries expression.

Suzy- Oh god. Are you all fine? You all are having so many wounds.

IU- Come and sit. Unnie, I will bring the first aid.

IU said and started going but

~ Don't bring it Noona.

IU stopped in her tracks and turned back. She looked at Namjoon in confusion. Cause he wasthe one who stopped her.

Suzy- What do you mean, by dint bring it. Can't you see how many wounds you all are having. We have to treat them before they infect.

Jimin- No Noona. They are not wounds they are our Punishment.

Jimin said and now IU and Suzy can't be confused more.

Suzy- What do you mean Jimin?

Taehyung- Hyung is right Noona. We deserve this wounds. The pain they are giving us.

IU- Have you all gone mad? You know what, call Yoongs and Jin Oppa. They will trat you all. Where are they?

IU said and looked behind them to see the figures but frowned when she saw no one.
Suddenly she heard a noise,  she looked infront and saw YN on the ground crying. She looked at Suzy, they both exchanged a glance and immediately ran towards her.

Suzy- YN......YN what happened baby? Why are you crying? Tell us. Tell your Unnies......

She said but no Vail. YN was crying more and more harder. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung also started crying. Suzy and IU looked at them and saw them crying while standing. They both were more than confused now. Suzy stood up and went to them.....

Suzy- Jimin,Tae, Kook.......now what happened to you three? Why are you crying?
Namjoon....Hobi.....tell them not to cry please.

She said as she went to them but was shocked seeing both of them crying silently.
Suzy looked at IU and motioned her to come towards her. IU stood up and went to her. She also had the same expression seeing Namjoon and Hoseok crying silently.

IU- G-guys.......what happened? W-will anyone tell us?

Suzy- Yes........you are scaring us now.

But none of them said anything and continued crying. Suzy had enough.....she went to Jimin and grabbed him by his shoulder.

Suzy- Tell us what happened? I am alsing for the last time Jimin. Tell us. And where are you Hyung's? Huh? Where is Jin and Yoongi!!!!!! Tell me Jimin......

She said now getting angry.

Namjoon- THEY ARE DEAD!!!!!

Namjoon shouted now fully braking down. He fell on the ground and started crying more and loudly this time.

Suzy and IU widened their eyes, when they heard what Namjoon said.

Suzy- W-ha-t? You are joking. Right!! Tell me it's a prank..... Tell me it's not true.......Tell them to come right now........it's not funny....