💜11💜

The Kim siblings came out from their car and the moment they step out all the girls started shouting their asses off. They were shouting like

Jin Oppa you are handsome.

Hobi Oppa can I court you?

Jimin Oppa be my boyfriend

Yoongi(Oppa) Marry Me.

And many more. It's like their daily drama. And the next moment a loud voice was heard.

~ALL OF JUST UP. AND GO TI YOUR CLASSES RIGHT NOW!!

Shouted the one and only Kim Taehyung. And everyone who was shouting there even the boys who were just standing ran to their classrooms. Cause they know making Kim Taehyung angry is equivalent to making a demon angry.

The Kim Siblings separated their ways to their classes. Jungkook and YN went together and all the students were looking at them only. They ignored them like they always do and sat on their places which was beside each other only.

After sometime the teacher came. She stood in front and fake coughed to get the attention of every student present there. When she was sure that she got the attention(except YN and Jungkook) she said

Mrs. Wan- Everyone today we have 2 new student. So lets welcome them.

She said and told the students who were standing outside the class to come in.
Two girls came in. Boys were drooling over them as they wore very revealing clothes and a high tone if makeup. Girls were making disgusting faces seeing them. But there were two people who didn't even cared to look at them or at the teacher. And they were none other than YN and Jungkook. They were busy in their talks.

Mrs. Wan- Girls please go ahead and introduce yourself.

???- Ok Miss. Hii everyone My name is Aerum. Lee Aerum. Nice to meet you all.

###- Hii. My name is Roya. I am twin of Aerum. Older twin.

When YN heard the name she immediately looked up to see the faces of the girls. When she saw their face, she was shocked, as well as sacred. She was sweating seeing them.

Mrs. Wan- Ok so, Aerum and Roya you can go and sit beside Nancy. Nancy please raise your hand.

The girl Nancy raised her hand. Aerum and Roya went and sat beside her. They didn't saw YN till now. And YN was thankful for that. Then the teacher started teaching and YN was trying hard to concentrate on the lecture instead of seeing the Lee twins.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim Mansion

Mrs. Kim- So, honey before telling about YN I will tell you something else.

Mr. Kim- Ok.

Mrs. Kim- So when my husband was alive, we had one son. He was my first sin. But he died on the same day he was born cause he had a hole in his heart and the doctors said they can't treat him. After 2 years, I was walking in a park and came across a basket in which a small girl was there. There was a letter saying they don't want a child. And a photo of her parents.  The girl was none other than YN.

Mr. Kim- Wait..... Does this means YN is not___

Mrs. Kim- Yes, YN is not my real daughter.

Mr. Kim- Does she know this?

Mrs. Kim- Yes. I told her in her 12th birthday. First she was so sad, but then she told me that she loves me and I am her real family only. And she will forget that she is adopted. She don't tell anyone. Cause she don't like this topic. But I thought that you must know this.

Mr. Kim- Thank you so much Ji won. For trusting me and telling me about YN. And this will not stop me from loving her. She is my daughter. My one and only princess.

Mrs. Kim- Thank you too you for accepting her.

Mr. Kim- It's nothing. Well you just said you had the photo of her parents. Do you have it right now?

Mrs. Kim- Yes, I have. Let me go and get it.

Mrs. Kim went towards a drawer and took out an old box. She opened it and found the photo. She dusted the dust which was in the photo and came towards her husband. She handed her the photo but after seeing the person in the photo Mr. Kim was shocked.

So that is it for today
Meet you all in next chapter
Hope you like it.
Do vote and a comment
So, Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 762