💜27💜

2 Weeks Later
Jin POV

I woke up and did my morning routine. After that I went to wake my other brothers except Yoongi, Hoseok and my sister YN. Cause last night all three of them were out for some hangout so they must be tired now. So, I thought of letting them sleep. After I woke everyone up, I went downstairs to meet My Mom and Dad. Mom was cryin..... Wait Crying? Mom was in tears and Dad was trying to calm her down. What the hell happened early morning that Mom is crying. I went towards them.

Me- Dad what happened? Why is Mom crying?

Mom- J-Jin, They took them.

Huh. What is she talking about. I was about to ask, just then a voice came from behind.

~Mom why are you crying?

I recognised the voice. It was V. He came towards us. Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon were also with him only.

Jimin- Jin Hyung, Dad why is Mom crying?

Jin- I also don't know. I asked the same thing and she said They took them.

Namjoon- Mom, who took who?

Dad- Sons, read this letter and your questions will be answered.

Dad said as he passed me the one letter. I opened it. The rest of my brothers surrounded me, so that they can also read. I started reading.
.
.
.

After Reading The Letter

N-No. It can't happen. It's not real. It's just a joke. Yes a joke.

Jin- M-Mom it's a joke right?

Dad- No Jin. I also wish it was a joke. But it's the truth.

No. It's not the truth.

Mom- J-Jin.

I looked at her. She was looking very exhausted maybe because of crying. I have to handle her first.

Jin- Mom Mom Calm down. Please.

~JIN HYUNG. DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS HOBI AND YN?

Suga. It's Suga. O My God. How will I answer him. I looked back and saw him coming downstairs. He came towards me and said

Suga- Hyung, where is YN and Hob__ Mom why are you crying?

He stopped himself in middle and asked Mom. He looked at us and saw all of us had tears in our eyes.

Suga- G-guys, what happened? Why are you all so sad?

I didn't said anything just extended the letter in my hand towards him. And then said

Me- Yoon-gi. Rea-d this.

Suga- What is it, Hyung?

Me- Just read it Yoonges.

I have him the letter and closed my eyes. Tears slowly came from my eyes also.

Yoongi POV