1️⃣9️⃣

Ivna- Should I continue the story or not. Is it going nice or boring. Please tell me.

Time- 12:30 PM

Suga- Hyung why did woke us up?

Suga asked in a faint grumpy voice as he again laid on the couch while the rest siblings sighed seeing him.

Jin- Suga, we have to go to our first mission remember.

Jin said and Suga quickly sat on the couch. He now remembers that they have to go now. Stray kids will also be there.

Suga- Hyung, I forgot. Anyways let's go now. Shall we?

Jin- Hmm. Everyone. Come let's go.

YN- Wait a minute.

Jin- Now what happened?

Jin stopped going and looked back at her and so did the rest.

YN- Oppa is it necessary to wear these clothes?

YN asked as she looked at her clothes.

Namjoon- Yes YN, it is

Namjoon- Yes YN, it is. Cause in these clothes there are many places where we can hide our weapons, second they are dark so that no one can recognise us cause the mission is in late at night, third they are comfortable enough. And last Eomma prepared this, so we can't do anything.

Namjoon said and YN sighed. Not only her but all of them were wearing black clothes.
They all then went outside and went to their training base where they were supposed to meet the others. After a whole 20 minutes, they reached there. They went inside and found Stray kids were already there.

Bangchan- Oh, you are here.

Jin- Ya, did you guys made received the plan?

Lee Know- Yes We do. You also added some of our suggestions. Thanks for that.

Suga- Cut the crap. We are a team and we should work as one. Now, let's not waste any more time and tell the others the plan.

Lee Know- Ok.

Jin- Hmm, so firstly me, Sky, Hyun and Yang will go to the 6th floor which is the uppermost. Hyun, you will hack the CCTVs there. Sky will be in charge of taking care of the guards there, me and Yang will go and find the files. Is it clear?