1️⃣8️⃣

Next Day
Evening
(The boys already told Jin and Yoongi about their girlfriends.)

Appa- Ok, it's is enough for today.

Jimin- This early?

Appa- Yes, I wanna tell something.

Seungmin- What is it?

Appa- Listen carefully, so guys I know you all are still in your training period but I now till now you know all the things, so I want you all to go for a small mission today night.

Jin- Really, Appa? Our First Mission?

Eomma- Yes Jin. You all will go together as a team. We will tell you the details of the mission.

Chanbin- Do we have to kill anyone?

Appa- No not for today. Your mission is not related to killing anyone.

Chan- Ok Mr. Jung. So, what we have to do?

Appa- Hmm. So, there is a hotel you may have heard the name. It's is Hotel XXX. You have to go their and come with a few files which are hidden on the 4th, 5th and 6th floor of hotel.

Felix- What is in those files?

Eomma- Information. About a Mafia group which is our rival. If we got them, it will be very easy for us to attack them in the near future.

Lee Know- Ohh, so do we have to get all files from all three floors?

Appa- Yes. They're are total three files only but in different floor as we mentioned before and you all will go there and make your own plan on how to get them. We have the location of the files so we will tell you where they kept. But rest you have to do. Will you be able to do it?

Suga- Yes Appa. We will be. Right guys.

All- Right.

Appa- Oh ya one more thing. We have decided a name for your group.

Jimin- Really? What is it?

Appa- Bulletproof.

As he said BTS widened their eyes which confused Stray kids and YN.

V- Really Appa.

Jungkook- You knew this.

Appa- Yes.

YN- Wait a minute. What is all going on? What do they knew? And why are shocked hearing the name?

Hoseok- Oh, you didn't right. Ummm.. so YN what is our group name?

YN- Bulletproof. Appa just said.

Hoseok- Aniyo. What I meant is when you first came to school students call us As Kim Siblings and?

Hyunjin- BTS?

Hoseok- Right. And do you know it's full form?

YN- Aniyo. What is it?