1️⃣6️⃣

Present Time.

H

oseok- Ohh, Suga Hyung, you were very fast. Like it was only one day that you both talked and you asked Noona to be your girlfriend. Impressive.

Yoongi- Yah, Hobi, Out of all people I thought you will not tease me.

Hoseok- And Hyung I am not. I am just praising you.

Yoongi- You better be.

Namjoon- Hyung leave Sope. You tell us about your and Suzy Noona's story now.

Suzy- Wiat a minute. You have one more brother?

Jin- Huh? What do you mean?

Suzy- Namjoon just said na Levae sope. Who is Sope?

Jin and the rest siblings laughed listening her. Sope who were busy fighting looked at them with a very judgmental face.

Jin- Yah, don't give me that look

Jin- Yah, don't give me that look. And Suzy, No I don't have any brother named Sope. It is just the mixture if Yoongi and Hobi's name.

IU- Oppa, can you explain me how the hell Yoongi and Hoseok make the word Sope.

Jin- Sope will explain that.

Yoongi- I am Suga of Sope.

Jimin- Here comes the interesting part.

Hoseok- Shut up.
So, I am your Hope, You are my hope. I am Jhope of Sope.

Suzy- Ohh, so you are Jhope.

Taehyung- You knew his this name?

Suzy- Yup. Jin told me about a brother named Jhope.

Jungkook- Oh ok. But Now Noona tell us your love story.

Jin- It's was nothing much. Just that after IU and Yoongi confessed they started hanging out more causing me and Suzy to hangout with them too. We got to know each other and eventually.....