4️⃣9️⃣

Hoseok- H-hyu-ngs.......

Hoseok blurted out the first word that came in his mind. His Hyung's smiled at them.

Namjoon- Jin Hyung, Yoongi hyung---

Namjoon said. Jin and Yoongi looked at each other and then at their dongsaengs.

Jin- You are not happy to see us?

Jin said and all them shooked their heads.

Yoongi- Then why are you all crying?

Yoongi said even tho both Jin and Yoongi knew the reason. They were just trying to lighten the mood. Hoseok wiped his tears and went towards Yoongi who was already ready for a hug. But instead received some hits on his chest.

Hoseok- How can you do this to us......don't you know how sad we were......you are so abd Hyung's......so bad......I hate you both........

Yoongi looked at Jin who gave him a small smile. He stopped Hoseok and took him in his embrace. That was the time Hoseok broke down fully crying so hard.
Yoongi was rubbing his back to calm him down.

Jin- Ya, what are you all waiting for? Don't you want to hug us?

Jin asked and was immediately met with hugs of his siblings. Yoongi and Hoseok also joined them. Till, now every Kim was crying. Even Yoongi and Jin.

They broke their hug and then all looked at Jin and Yoongi

Jimin- I can't belive you both are safe Hyung's.

Taehyung- Me too, but I am so happy. So much.

Jungkook- Yes Hyung's. Do you know how much we missed you.

Jin- Aww.....we missed you guys too.

YN- Then why did you took so much time to come to us?

Yoongi- Um....

Namjoon- And how are you both safe?

Jin- We will talk about that later. We will tell everything in detail but when everyone will be their.

Jungkook- Everyone?

Yoongi- Bulletproof.....

Jungkook- Ohh......Hyung's you know Noonas also missed you so much. They even cried sometimes.

Jin- I missed her too Kookie.

YN- Suga Oppa, you know when we told IU Unnie about all this, she tried to ummm......

Yoongi- Tried to?

Jimin- She tried to kill herself.

Jin and Yoongi both widened their eyes.

Yoongi- What? Is she Ok?

Taehyung- She is Hyung. Me and Hobi Hyung handled the situation.

Yoongi- Thank god. Anyways, how is she now?

Taehyung- She is good, a little sad but very busy. And Suzy Noona too. They both are very busy from the past one year.

Jin- Busy? With what?

Namjoon- IU Noona is busy with Jihoon and Ha-yun while Suzy Noona with Hee-Jin.

Yoongi- And who are these? And why the hell is MY Ji-eun busy with some guy named Jihoon. How can you let her close with any other guy?

Suga said and all of them brutsed into laughter. Well, who will not. A Dad is jealous of his own son. Who is just a year old.