💙2💙

{Appa- Mr. Jung
Eomma- Mrs. Jung
Dad- Mr. Kim
Mom- Mrs. Kim}

Kim Jung Mansion

Appa- I said no means no. I am not letting anyone of you do that.

YN- Appa, if not then we all will die.

Eomma- Sweetie try to understand. What do you think if you do that then you are safe?

Jin- Eomma, if she wants let her. Infact we all are here to protect each other.

Jin said as he sat down beside the rest of his siblings who all were in the living room sitting on the couch while their parents were infront of them.

Eomma- Jin you are elder you can take care of yourself but she is not. She is only 18.

YN- And it's the legal age.

(Author- My Dear readers don't worry she is not talking about Marriage or having a boyfriend)

Jimin- Actually Eomma I agree with YN. We have seen you both from last one year and we know Everything that we need to. And she is not alone. We all are also here.

Dad- Hyun-woo I don't think they are gonna listen this time. You are alredy rejecting this from last year. But YN is right now she is 18. And she have full rights.

Appa- You don't understand it's just---

YN- Am I not your daughter?

Mr and Mrs. Jung widened their eyes.

Eomma- YN why are you saying this? Ofcourse You are.

Jimin- Eomma if she is then she is also your hier.

Appa- Jimin son, it's not normal buisness that we are talking about. Its Mafia Work. How can we let you all step in the world from which we were protecting you.

Taehyung- We know Appa. And we also know that you care for us. But Appa someday someone have to be a new Mafia King or Queen. If not YN and Hobi Hyung then maybe this power can go on to Someone bad.

Jungkook- Yes. And didnt you told us that you only kill bad people and help the government. We all also wants to do the same.

Eomma- Gosh. Kids it's not a play or drama. It's Mafia work. A work which is risk to your life all the times.

Namjoon- That means you can risk your life for us but we can't?

Appa- Joon it's not like that.

Namjoon- Then what is this like Appa?

Eomma- See kids try to understand. We talked about this last week also and we are again saying it's not safe for yourself to step in thar dark world. And that too without training.

~ Then train us. We all are ready.

*******

And this was the 💙2💙 chapter of season 3.

In this season chapters will be short.

Maybe this was a little more short.
But I will try to increase the length.
Hope you like it.
Do a vote and Comment.

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 500